Safran Aircraft Engines Shanghai Branch - Quality and Configuration Representative – LEAP 1C Program
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
English Fluent, French Fluent, Chinese Bilingual
- • He ensures the respect of any enforceable regulations, especially Part21 and
from Engine Manufacturer or Air framer.
- • He takes part to internal and external audits (ISO, authorities…), manages
(theorical review of a process / on-site check of a process implementation) to
audit the Support team and makes sure that all FAL processes are known and
applied by the team.
- • He develops Quality indicators on Support activities for internal
upon with the Support Manager. With the help of FAL Quality Insurance, he
produces analysis reports dedicated to specific recurring Quality issue.
- • He takes part to all quality inspection of the IPS (engine, EBU, nacelle) with
issue found during those inspections.
- • He manages all internal inspections between CFM and NXL.
- • He supervises the work of NXL on a quality point of view.
- • He establishes complementary EASA form 1 at IPS level along with IPS
- • If asked by the Support technical expert (FTR/FSE), he lends his Quality
- • He checks engine documentation, ensures its exhaustiveness at all times.
- • He makes sure that all interventions on the engine are done according to the
engine configuration changes.
- • He tracks all non-quality events (Damage Report, Quality item, QPR,…) and configuration events. Any of those event must lead to a causal analysis (“5 Why”).
about the day to day resolution of a quality crisis, following the recovery plan defined by the Support Manager.
- • The Quality / Configuration Representative is the key interface for all aspects
- • He reports to the maintenance team leader and functionally to the Final
- • He is the interface between Safran Aircraft Engines Quality / Configuration,
Work schedule : Full time
Type of Contract :Local
Candidate profile : You have acquired knowledge of aircraft or engine
maintenance in commercial aeronautic sector. You have cumulated
professional experiences linked to Quality or Configuration Management.
Through your work experience, you have shown :
- - Dynamism
- - Diligence
- - Spirit of initiative
- - Priority management
- - Team spirit
Specificities of the mission :
This representative will be in charge of the setting up and follow up of Quality /
Configuration within the Support team to COMAC FAL. He will guarantee
respect of applicable regulations for Integrated Propulsion System deliveries
and will answer Customer need in defined lead time to avoid impacting the
Localisation : Shanghai (CHINA)
Education level : Bachelor +5
Experience level : More than 3 years
Language & level : English, intermediate French is a plus
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
SAIFEI Certification Safety Engineer in ShanghaiPublished on 07/30/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Industrial Engineering
Saifei - ERN Engineer in ShanghaiPublished on 07/30/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Industrial Engineering
SAIFEI-Wire Installation Design Engineer in ShanghaiPublished on 07/30/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Industrial Engineering