BSS TurboTech Ltd Junior Procurement Manager in Beijing
beijing/ 北京, CHINA
Regular Full time, Full-time
BSS TurboTech Ltd is a full round of cooperation from technical research to product development and prototype on civil turboprop engine power turbine and flame tube, providing modules for mother companies AEEC-SI (AECC Group) & SAFRAN Aircraft Engines (Safran Group).
Main domain/Job field:
The job context is related to the turbo propeller engine design activities with 2 modules concerned: the flame tube and the power turbine.
Procurement assigned items and manages specific suppliers, ensuring quality, delivery, and specification requirements are met at the lowest possible cost. Sources new suppliers, particularly in the field of Additive Manufacturing, negotiates prices/terms and conditions, assesses supplier performance, requests corrective action when required, and expedites (or de-expedites) material orders to ensure timely and economical completion of customer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- - Oversee the buy of make to print parts
- - RFQ processing
- - Selection of suppliers together with General Manager and Technical Team
- - Actively seeks out and develops new sources of supply
- - Price negotiation on individual part level
- - Analyzes data, including enterprise requirements planning information and prepares reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure optimal delivery of Make to print.
- - Resolve issues of prices on purchase orders that differ from prices confirmed by suppliers.
- - Reference contracts and make necessary changes to contracted prices. Assist accounts payable staff resolve issues pertaining to supplier's price discrepancies.
- - To buy the commodities necessary to daily work of the JV, with the support of the Administrative Assistant
- - Other duties (20 % of Time):
- • To be the focal point of Mother Companies regarding the partnerships of the JV, including Suppliers, Universities or relevant Institutions
- • To build technical partnerships with Universities, or relevant Institutions
- • To attend to the Air shows, or Seminars in the Scope of BSS Turbotech
Shunyi District, Beijing China
- - Good knowledge of a Turbo propeller and/or Turbo shaft architecture,
- - Knowledge of Procurement and Purchasing Tools
- - Project Management skills required to follow and lead suppliers on both technical perimeters (Flame tube and Turbine) with low support of mother companies,
- - Travel – Travel may be up to 25% depending on program assignment
- - Good communication with others required in a multi-cultural team,
- - Process Oriented – Uses and promotes validated processes, puts the workflow into action & takes into account the processes before acting
- - Accountable– Takes ownership of and accepts responsibility for consequences of decisions and actions
- - Communication – Able to distill complex information across the organization and communicate clear actionable next steps for team members.
- - Adaptability – Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make change successful.
- - Problem Solving- Resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternate solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations
Minimum education level achieved:
Master or engineer degree
Minimum experience level required:
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran China Suzhou Branch-TACTICAL BUYER in SuzhouPublished on 07/08/2019Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Purchasing
SAFRAN China SQA and Industrial Engineer in ShenzhenPublished on 03/25/2019Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Purchasing
Acheteur Commodité Fixation H/FPublished on 09/14/2019Velizy, France Regular Full time Purchasing