Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Bankstown airport nsw, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma
More than 3 years
SAFRAN is seeking applications from highly motivated and enthusiastic individual interested in joining our Warehouse/ Logistics team. Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the successful candidate will enjoy working within an open, friendly and social culture in the role of Store person.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- • Receiving of incoming stock from external sources
- • Pick issue and pack spare parts for dispatch to internal/ external customers and/or sub-contractors
- • Perform cycle counts
- • Assisting in inventory investigations and discrepancies
- • Despatch freight
- • Manage scrap products
- • Rostered AOG duties
Experience and technical skills
- • Certificate III or higher qualification in Warehousing & Logistics
- • Previous Logistics/Warehouse experience essential
- • A current Forklift license
- • Previous aviation industry experience preferred
- • Developed organisational skills and attention to detail
- • Good verbal and written communication skills
- • Ability to interact with wide variety of people
- • Mature approach to work and willingness to learn new tasks
- • Decisive and self-starting attitude with energy and motivation
- • Commitment to the value of teamwork, sharing information & experiences, and an ability to contribute constructively to the overall objectives of the company
- • A commitment to on-going maintenance of professional standards and development
- • Ability and willingness to liaise with all levels within the organisation
- • Strong customer focus
- • Excellent interpersonal skills
- • Highly organised
- • High-level accuracy and attention to detail
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number SP0621
To submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 75,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Training ManagerPublished on 07/02/2021Bankstown Airport Nsw, Australia Permanent Customer services and support
Customer Support RepresentativePublished on 07/02/2021Bankstown Airport Nsw, Australia Permanent Customer services and support
Aircraft MechanicPublished on 04/29/2021Bankstown Airport Nsw, Australia Permanent Manufacture / assembly and repair