Human Resources Officer (12 month parental leave cover)
Bankstown airport nsw, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA
Fixed Term contract, Full-time, 12 months
Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma
More than 3 years
SAFRAN are seeking a suitably experienced Human Resources Officer with exceptional communication skills to join the team for a period of 12 months to cover parental leave from March 2020. The successful candidate will coordinate all training requirements and complete day to day administrative tasks, whilst taking the lead in the on boarding process.
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing accurate and prompt advice on a range of HR matters and enquiries.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- • Coordinate and manage all recruitment administration tasks
- • Coordinate all on boarding tasks required as a part of new employee commencing
- • Prepare and update HR & employment related documentation, position descriptions, employee handbook etc
- • Coordinate and maintain all training databases
- • Manage all HR administration tasks
- • Keep individual training files up to date
- • Provide general HR support and advice to managers and employees
- • Follow up with employees post training to ensure they fill out a training evaluation form and provide copies of certificates from completed training
- • Support Work Health & Safety initiatives across the business
- • Provide generalist HR administration & coordination support to the Human Resources Director
- • Work on various HR projects as directed by Human Resources Director
Additionally, the successful candidate will be required to:
- • Assist in employee relations /grievance meetings as necessary
- • Assist in advising on conformance to policies and procedures
- • Assist with interpretation of relevant Modern Awards / Agreements
Qualifications and Experience
- • Demonstrated experience in a similar HR role
- • Tertiary Education or Diploma Human Resources or equivalent
- • Working knowledge of Work Health & Safety Systems and Procedures including coordinating and administering Work Health & Safety reporting and Workers Compensation processes (Return to Work Coordinator trained is highly desirable)
- • Basic experience designing and developing e-learning content, is desirable
- • A good understanding of HR generalist processes and legislation
- • Experience in training coordination
- • Highly proficient in Microsoft Applications
- • Experience in working with HR Information / Payroll systems
- • Exposure to Modern Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- • Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- • Strong attention to detail
- • Experience in dealing with day to day employee HR related queries
- • Must display initiative and be proactive in seeking solutions
- • An ability to deal with multiple issues, pressures and deadlines concurrently
- • Must be able to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- • A proactive customer liaison focus
- • Excellent interpersonal skills
- • Ability to present information and conduct training sessions with confidence
- • Ability to read and interpret Industrial Awards
- • Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- • Strong written and oral communication skills
- • Proactive, autonomous, rigorous, organised
- • Strong work ethic
How to Apply
Candidates must currently have the legal right to work in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
Please note all final applicants for this position will be asked to complete a national police check and each application will be considered on its merits.
All applications should include a covering letter and up to date CV and be submitted to the attention of Human Resources quoting reference number HRO0120.
To submit your application on our website it is best to use Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on a desktop. If you have any issues submitting your application please contact Tara on 02 9796 6600.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
GESTIONNAIRE ADMINISTRATIF ET PAIE - CDD (2) H/FPublished on 01/24/2020Issy-les-moulineaux, France Fixed Term contract Human Resources
CDD - Chargé(e) des Relations Sociales H/FPublished on 01/17/2020Melun Cedex, France Fixed Term contract Human Resources
Storeperson (Fixed Term Contract)Published on 01/08/2020Bankstown Airport Nsw, Australia Fixed Term contract Supply chain