Repair Station Manager
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
College park, Georgia, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
To implement and maintain the Business Strategy which is totally consistent with the strategy of Safran Aerosystems Services Component Repair Business Line.
To manage and lead the Repair businesses she/he is in charge to meet its strategic goals, performance objectives, as well as its budgeted sales and profit targets
To ensure that the shop meets all of their regulatory, legal, social, safety and moral obligations
To drive Group projects and innovation throughout the businesses
To manage the customer relationship on specific customers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- • Regulatory Accountable Manager of the FAA 145 Repair Station
- • Is responsible for the site's P&L and ensures Sales, Gross Profit, EBITDA, cash flow and working capital are on target
- • Ensures performance to Customers
96 percent On Time Delivery
Productivity – labor utilization
Quality less than 3000ppm for NCR (Customer Claims)
- • Ensuring that repair station personnel follow the regulations and serving as the primary contact with the FAA
- • Is in charge of achieving its sales targets through the sales/marketing and pricing team and through the Customer Support Representatives
- • Invests in capability development (capability duplication and Entry Into Service) and manages the CAPEX budget and projects achievement
- • Manages the business transfer projects
- • Manages the Building, including remodeling projects, Alarm, Fire suppression HVAC and security
a) Knowledge and Skills
- • Perform this job successfully; an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- • The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- • Aviation/Aerospace Component Repair Knowledge including CMM, Quality systems and manuals
- • Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- • Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, musical notes, etc.,) in its most difficult phases.
- • Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- • Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
- • Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- • Communication Proficiency
- • Computer Proficiency (Microsoft Suite)
- • Process Oriented
- • Business and Financial Acumen
- • Decision Making
- • Organizational Skills
- • Problem Solving/Data Analysis
- • Results Driven
- • Technical Capacity
- • Thoroughness
- • Time Management
c) Education and/or Experience
- • Four years of college or completion of university progr
e) Physical Demands
- • The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regular attendance is an essential job function.
- • Most work is conducted from a sitting position, however, both standing and walking are required as well as ability to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
**must be a US person; no sponsorship available with this role
Specificity of the job
Some travel may be required from time to time.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aerosystems is a world leader in evacuation slides and oxygen systems. It is also a major supplier of safety systems, as well as fluid systems for airplanes and helicopters.
Aviation Repair TechnicianPublished on 04/22/2021Atlanta, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Ingénieur Métrologie H/FPublished on 05/10/2021Saint Pierre Du Perray, France Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Associate Manufacturing EngineerPublished on 05/10/2021Gainesville, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair