Member and Chairman of the Appointments and Compensation Committee
Expertise and experience
Born in 1959, Jean-Marc Forneri graduated from École Nationale d'Administration (ENA), before obtaining a Master's in Business Law and completing the French bar (CAPA) exam, at the Aix-en-Provence School of Political Science (IEP).
He began his career at the General Finance Inspectorate in 1984. Then in 1987, he became an Advisor to the Minister of Finance and rapporteur for the Commission on Estate Taxes (French Ministry of Finance).
Between 1988 and 1994, he was Director and CEO of Skis Rossignol.
He was then appointed Managing Partner of Worms et Cie, where he was responsible for the investment bank.
In 1996, he was appointed Chairman of Credit Suisse First Boston France and Vice-Chairman of Credit Suisse First Boston Europe, where he was an advisor on major mergers and acquisitions projects.
In 2004, he founded Bucéphale Finance, a corporate finance advisory services firm, where he became Chairman.
- Safran :
- Director: Safran
- Non-Group :
- Chairman: Bucéphale Finance SAS
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Grand Port Maritime de Marseille (GPMM)
- Member of the Supervisory Board: Société Casino Municipal d'Aix Thermal; Euronext NV (Netherlands)
- Director: Balmain; Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.(1) (US)
- Manager: Perseus Participations
(1) Listed company.