This is an exceptional chance to join a dynamic and motivated team; Test Engineering based in the UK, runs a variety of product test projects in support of Landing Gear research, development and qualification. As a member of the Test Services Team based in the UK your primary function is to define, implement and support electro-mechanical test systems.
Reporting to and Engineering Group Leader you will be required to use your initiative and consistently demonstrate your technical competence of electro-mechanical systems and data acquisition techniques to support the dynamic Test Engineering environment. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for the development and implementation of electrical circuits/systems, interfaces, controls and all related controls in addition to maintaining very high standards in health safety and the environment. A willingness to drive for continuous improvement whilst developing your own experience, knowledge and understanding will be key to thriving in the team's culture.
Dependent on the project requirements you will need to build relationships and liaise with internal customers. There may also be an occasional need for meetings with the external customer; this may result in some foreign travel.
• Electrical/Electronic Engineering including automation, circuit design and installation
• Design, implementation and programming of HMI and PLCs
• Motor control, electrical actuation and power generation/supply?
• Knowledge of electrical calibration of transducers
• Quality and Lean tools (FMECA, diagnostics, Lean Sigma toolbox, etc.)
• Ability to understand technical specifications and compile technical reports
• Proficiency in Microsoft IT packages (for example Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PowerBI and SharePoint)
• Demonstrably clear written and oral communication skills allowing you to liaise with customers and suppliers
• Task management skills to meet exact requirements and deliver customer satisfaction.
• Able to supervise specific tasks or activities
Experience in the following would be advantageous:
• Hydraulic circuit functionality and servo hydraulic systems (closed and open loop systems)
• Control systems, data acquisition and instrumentation implementation
• Test techniques for example strength, fatigue, endurance and environmental
• Industrial electrical &/or IT installations
• Coaching and developing others
Skills & Qualities
• Results focused
• Problem solving
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Working to standards, processes & procedures
Educational Qualifications and Experience
• At least 4 years of experience in an Engineering team
• BEng degree or Apprenticeship to HNC/HND level or equivalent in a relevant Engineering discipline
Some work involves electrical cabling routing and wiring, as part of the selection process a medical assessment will be required for colour blindness.
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰起落架系统公司（Safran Landing Systems）是飞行器起落及制动系统的世界领先者。同30家民用运输机、支线飞机、公务机及军用飞机制造商合作，公司确保向27,800架飞机提供支持，每天完成约73,000次起降。