This role will work closely with our counterparts and leadership at Safran group as well as our preferred MSP to deliver key IS projects and ongoing proximity support for our Industrial and IS Infrastructure. We require a highly motivated third line engineer, who can work with multinational teams and local customers to ensure business continuity and digital innovation while maintaining the highest security standards. Potential candidates should have at least 1-3 years of hands-on core infrastructure experience, with both implementation and business as usual skills for a broad range of IS systems. Previous industrial infrastructure support and strong networking skills will be advantageous.
• Support the group's current and future IS systems and their development
• Deliver IS projects and achieve key objectives to agreed timelines
• Supporting the companies' development and implementation of innovation and digitalisation across various functions.
• Document existing infrastructures both industrial and information systems
• Proximity support for 3rd Party MSP including but not limited to Switch/Server/System racking and component upgrades
• Timely resolution of industrial and infrastructure tickets logged by customers
• Adherence to all regulatory practices such as asset management and security practices.
• Keep up with technological advances including current supplier systems/services and evaluate potentially beneficial options as required.
• Review and develop working practices, procedures and training documentation.
• Windows Server 2003-2019 OS Implementation, Troubleshooting
• Active Directory and Group Policy Management
• VMWare VCentre Administration and Support
• Knowledge of backup best practice and associated tools such as Symantec Backup Exec or Veeam
• Managing and Supporting Cisco LAN & WLAN networking equipment.
• Microsoft Accreditations or other industry recognised qualifications
• Knowledge of Linux Server OS
• Knowledge of SAN storage solutions, data management and troubleshooting
• Support of Industrial Networks and Network Security
• Previous experience of industrial assets and support
• Knowledge of ITIL Principles
• Cisco or other industry recognised network qualifications
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰短舱公司（Safran Nacelles）是飞机短舱领域的全球领导企业，是该领域售后服务市场的重要参与方，正在服役的设备超过23,000台，每天飞行小时数超145,000小时。从支线飞机、公务机到更大型的干线飞机，公司已涉足所有细分市场
2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer
Burnley Lancashire Bb10 2tq, Angleterre