Warning This site is not recommended for Internet Explorer browsers. Please use another web browser to get a better experience.
Whether large groups or SMEs, Safran’s almost 14,000 suppliers are essential partners. Our suppliers are selected on the basis of stringent requirements concerning their performance, know-how and technological innovations. The relationship between Safran and its suppliers is based on respect for the Group’s values, its code of ethics and regulatory requirements. This relationship forms part of a continuous improvement process and depends on the implementation of best practice mentioned in the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.Any questions ?
Our commitments to our suppliers
- Create a balanced and sustainable partnership between the Group’s companies and competitive and innovative suppliers.
- Strengthen collaboration, particularly with strategic suppliers.
- Control the risks of mutual dependency.
- Select suppliers while assessing the total cost of the purchase.
- Provide the information necessary to ensure the project is run correctly.
- Take environmental and societal considerations into account.
- Contribute to the development of suppliers through adapted support mechanisms (finance, international, innovation, HR, etc.).
Supplier Awards 2019
- © Safran
- © Cyril Abad / CAPA Pictures / Safran
- © Adrien Daste / Safran