Member of the Audit and Risk Committee
Expertise and experience
Born in 1959, Gérard Mardiné holds a degree from ENSAM engineering school in Paris and is also a graduate of the École Supérieure des Techniques Aérospatiales.
Gérard Mardiné joined Snecma in 1982 as an engineer specialized in regulating turbojet engines and subsequently became head of development of navigation equipment and drone systems at Sagem. For the past ten years, he has specialized in drones and aviation and he is a member of EUROCAE, a European standard-setting body for the aviation industry.
- Director representing employee shareholders: Safran
- Member of the Supervisory Board: Safran Investissement corporate mutual fund
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Avenir Sagem corporate mutual fund
- Member of the Works Council, Employee Representative and Trade Union Representative at Safran Electronics & Defense (Boulogne)
- Coordinator for the CFE-CGC trade union within the Group
- ARRCO (French national association for employee pensions)
- Humanis Retraite ARRCO (pension fund)
- Member of the Management Committee: Club Sagem
- Chairman of the Steering Committee: IPSA (an aerospace engineering school)