Parlons de votre future mission
You are accountable for a strategic supplier in Singapore. You are in charge of monitoring the progress of engine parts sent for repair at these suppliers site and making sure suppliers send back repaired parts within contractual time. Your objective is to achieve a 95% on-time-delivery.
With the high volume of parts sent to your supplier, you will be working for a senior MRO Procurement Leader in order to process the whole work-in-progress (WIP) at your supplier.
Your internal customers are subsidiaries of Safran Aircraft Engines located in France (Châtellerault, Villaroche, Saint-Quentin), Mexico (Queretaro), Morocco (Casablanca) and Belgium (Brussels). Your objective is to make sure that repaired parts come back within their needed dates in order to fit the engine re-assembly schedules.
MRO Procurement Leader is a new function launched in 2022. You will show flexibility and proactivity, as your job description may be adjusted over time based on return on experience.
You will train MRO Procurement Executives who will join the team. You will share your expertise and best practices with the rest of MRO Procurement teams in Europe, Americas and Singapore.
• Centralizing all repair orders initiated by local supply chains and detecting any transportation issues
• Inputing into SAP information obtained from your supplier or from transportation company such as parts arrival dates, inspection report dates, inspection report PDF, parts estimated shipping dates, shipping dates, airwaybill information, final parts documentation, etc. so that your internal customers can consult their purchase orders progress in real time
• Closely tracking on-time inspection results
• Participate to daily team QRQC and roll-out actions taken during QRQC
• Making sure suppliers commit to end repair dates and tracking that suppliers are well on target to deliver parts against their commitments
•Making sure suppliers commit to end repair dates and tracking that suppliers are well on target to deliver parts against their commitments
• Checking supplier commitment with regards to their contractual obligations
• Alert when some delivery commitments do not match with the engine re-assembly start date
• In case of capacity constraint at your supplier site, proposing WIP prioritization
• Participate to supplier or internal meetings and prepare needed inputs
• Customer orientation to match local supply chain needs
• Detect any deviation in supplier logistics performance and alert
• Act as the backup of the Senior Procurement Leader during his out-of-office periods
• Business trips to France once a year
Parlons de vous
• SAP experience or in a similar ERP
• Aerospace experience, particularly in engines parts repairs
• Reactivity & customer orientation
• Previous work experience in a procurement position
• Transportation INCOTERMS knowledge
• Candidate can prove work experience in an international context (multicultural context)
• Proactivity once a problem is detected
• Candidate shows willingness to learn French
• Fluent in French or show willingness to become fluent in French with intensive training courses in a short period of time in order to communicate with European customers who do not understand English .
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor or Master's Degree (supply chain degree is a plus)
• More than 3 years of relevant experience
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
- © Safran