Parlons de votre future mission
Are you looking for new challenges? Are you interested in a multi-disciplinary management position? Join us!
Location: Singapore.Local contract
Within Safran Seats Services (3S), the Aftermarket Program Manager will report the Senior Program manager of his/her region.
He/she has the responsibility of the following activities for his/her customers' portfolio (mainly Korean customers) :
• Manage the aftermarket programs (in-service and/or in development) into his/her customers' portfolio to ensure customer satisfaction and program profitability as per the company targets, meaning:
o To work closely with sales, engineering, supply chain, front office and other departments as necessary to ensure the delivered product fulfills the contracted and customer accepted definition while working to eliminate or adjust process issues that prevent successful delivery of customer program commitments.
o To drive budget, warranty, and customer satisfaction KPIs.
o To put in place all necessary actions in order to ensure that the 3S budget and customer satisfaction are on target and in line with the company targets
• Develop and maintain relationships with the assigned customers, distributors, partners and other Safran companies in the area;
• Define and deploy for his/her customers' portfolio aftermarket strategies, from S1 to S12 within Prompt (Safran referential for programme management)
• Align programs strategies across Safran Seats Services for his/her customers' portfolio
• Manage, with the support of all internal stakeholders (engineering, field support, front office, supply chain, etc..), in-service issues related to his/her customers' portfolio
• Further develop aftermarket programs standards as part of continuous improvement.
Et en complément ?
o Knowledge of program/project/contract management
o Proven ability to manage complex projects
o Capable of communicating clearly and concisely
o Able to escalate at the right time and at the right level
o Capable of making decisions / problem solving
o A good team player
Parlons de vous
Education: Master degree (preferred pending on job experience)
Experience: 5/8 years of project/program manager or project engineer experience (preferred in an aerospace environment). Working experience abroad would be an advantage
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran