Parlons de votre future mission
You are accountable for a portfolio of a MRO strategic supplier in Singapore.
Your internal customers are subsidiaries of Safran Aircraft Engines company located in France
(Châtellerault, Villaroche, Saint-Quentin), Mexico (Queretaro), Morocco (Casablanca) and Belgium (Brussels).
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Coordinating and monitoring the progress of engine parts sent for repair at the supplier site and making sure supplier sends back repaired parts within contractual time.OTD target: 95%
• Ensuring compliance with the contractual conditions of the repair activity and challenge supplier
• Prioritizing Safran flow in case of capability limitation
• Managing weekly review with suppliers and following up open actions
• Maintain a close relationship with your supplier contacts at all organization levels
• Handling issues with suppliers and working out on a solution if some delivery commitments do not match with the engine reassembly start
• Detecting any deviation in supplier logistics performance and leading improvement actions with your supplier, in coordination with your supplier team contacts (buyer, supplier performance manager, supplier quality engineering, supplier engineering)
• Entering key information about the part progress into the SAE system
• Creating a strong relationship with internal customers and collaborate with them to make sure that repaired parts shipping date will match with their needs.
• Supporting the internal SAE customers in handling operational difficulties.
• Representing SAE global supply chain in your areas of responsibility: supplier visits, working groups, etc.
• Transversal coordination with other supplier team functions (buyer, supplier performance manager, engineering, quality)
• Sharing your expertise and best practices with the rest of MRO Procurement teams in Europe, Americas and Asia
Your objective is to make sure that repaired parts come back within the Safran sites need dates in order to fit the engine re-assembly schedules
Parlons de vous
• Knowledge of supply chain management and procurement processes
• Technical skills on engine maintenance & engine parts architecture & parts repair is a plus
• Ability to work within a multicultural team and coordinate with other teams
• Proactivity once a problem is detected
• Ability to work in a hybrid environment (evolving organization)
• Problem solver
• Customer orientation
• Strong in excel skills and PPT presentation
• work experience with a supplier
• Strong negotiation & communication skills
• Assertiveness with regards to your supplier
• Candidate can prove an international work experience (multicultural context)
• Willing to attend 2 weeks of training in France at the start of the job
• Able to travel for business to France twice per year
• Willing to attend weekly meeting in the evening (once per week)
• Language: Basic French or show willingness to learn French
Education and Experience:
• Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business
• More than 4 years of relevant experience
Localisez votre futur site
11 Seletar Aerospace Link 797554
11 Seletar Aerospace Link 797554
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran