Parlons de votre future mission
FEA Failure Criteria's
a. Surveying FE failure criteria methods that can be potentially applicable for LG components (mainly tubular but also complex geometry, different materials).
b. Methods assessment and down selection.
c. Method verification against single load testing of Bending and Torsional Modulus of Rupture.
d. Method Verification against combined load testing.
e. Write up summary correlation reports and provide input for DSG creation.
Parlons de vous
• Experience of structural mechanics & static stress analysis
• Experience of working with Abaqus or other well recognised FEA and fatigue software tools
• Understand material engineering properties
• Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly present information
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• Organised & able to work to strict deadlines
• Problem solver
Working towards MSc degree in relevant discipline
Localisez votre futur site
7, rue Général Valérie André 78140