Parlons de votre future mission
To establish, manage and amend the plan to ensure that the Operations'
output/delivery needs are met
To work closely with the Production Managers and Team Leaders to ensure that they are
aware of the customers' requirements so that they can allocate the appropriate resources,
and so ensure that the plan is met
To ensure that the data that is entered onto the MRP system is accurate and up to date
To communicate effectively to customers and customer services regarding the delivery of
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Schedule material productions.
Use appropriate report to ensure Sales orders are planned and delivery dated in the relevant time
Manufacturing Orders (MOs) & Distribution Orders (Dos) to be planned and raised to enable
manufacture for on time delivery
MOs & DOs to be closed cleanly or removed from the system if not required.
Appropriate stock levels maintained through release of controlled MO's
2. Liaise with Manufacturing, Assembly Team Leaders and/ or production manager to discuss
production capacity and ensure an achievable plan is established
Daily contact & update on the plan(s)
OTD targets achieved.
Refresh, update and discuss the weekly KPI's target.
Display and issue monthly OTD statistics to Manufacturing unit
3. Liaise with customers and/or customer services team, to achieve the delivery date on the computer
Regular contact via email or phone
Point of contact for other issues as required
Assist with the creation and input of MRP data to provide an efficient MRP system Run regular
delivery commitment reports (at least once a week)
1. M3 procedures to be followed
2. Data in m3 (such as MMS002) to be accurate and maintained regularly
5. Keep customers( internal and external) up to date with relevant information regarding order progress
Customers kept informed, particularly in advance of any problems
Customer communication systems such as Portals and Acknowledgements to be maintained
Work closely with Supply Chain Quality Engineer on supplier audits and visits
Visits to suppliers/customers when and if needed
6. Liaise with sister companies regarding deliveries and shipments
Raise suggestions and propose solutions
Take on improvement tasks projects as required
Participate in/lead events
Updates procedures where necessary, alongside check and approval from managers
7. Keep customers( internal and external) up to date with relevant information regarding order progress
Liaison with sister companies to achieve operating synergies
Where Distribution Orders are involved, direct contact with relevant Ops team in sister companies
on a weekly basis
8. Assist the Demand management team for S&OP process when required
Participate on some S&OP meeting when needed and updating the MPS when required.
9. Communicate with all relevant parties to resolve issues preventing fulfilment of orders
Et en complément ?
Parlons de vous
Microsoft packages – good working knowledge
Attention to detail
Ability to collect and consolidate data from various locations
Good level of administrative skills
Excellent communication skills
Localisez votre futur site
220 Bedford Ave Slough
- © Safran