Parlons de votre future mission
Safran Helicopter Engines are the world's leading manufacturer of rotorcraft turbines and the only one dedicated exclusively to this market. Our UK facility is the European Maintenance Centre Hub for the SHE Group, performing level 1 to level 3 maintenance and repairs on complex helicopter engine components. Our experienced teams partner with our broad, global customer base, providing both technical expertise and broader support in both the fixed wing and rotary wing markets.
What will I be doing?
• Development and maintenance of a robust, sustainable Quality Management System that will maintain current approvals and provide minimal activity for additional regulatory certification.
• Management of the Quality Team and ensure the skills are in place to deliver a robust level of support to the whole business
• Ensure that products and services meet the requirements of customers, quality standards and airworthiness authorities.
• Embed Quality targets and ensure implementation of strategies, plans and programmes which deliver Quality improvement directly toward customer satisfaction and the reduction of non-conformance
• Obtain, seek and assure SHEUK has the capability to maintain its business critical airworthiness, QMS and customer approvals
• Member of the Management & Quality Teams – contribute to the global company management to achieve its goals and development of its values & behaviours.
• Maintain the company's Expositions (MOE/MOP) and act as a focal point for all communication with the civil & military airworthiness authorities
• Process owner for approval of certifying staff and issue of their stamps
• Educate everyone within the business about the needs of customers, airworthiness, human factors, QRQC and Quality requirements
• Identify best practice externally and internally and champion it across the business
• Requesting the intervention of Corporate Quality to judge differences of opinion with respect to quality standards
• Support the Continuous Improvement Manager and other Managers to develop plans and commission teams to support agreed improvement projects across the business.
• Develop and maintain relationships with Quality teams within Safran Helicopter Engines and Safran Power Units.
Et en complément ?
Operating worldwide, Safran Helicopter Engines employ 5,900 people and have more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries, and 22,000 engines in service.
Located in Fareham on the South Coast of the UK, we've been a leader in the aerospace market for over 80 years, with a reputation for putting our customers first. Supporting both the civil and military markets, our UK facility is the European Maintenance Centre Hub for the Safran Helicopter Engines Group.
As a valued member of our team, these are just a few of the benefits you'll receive:
25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
Additional day for every 10 years' service
Flexitime – where you can accrue up to your contractual hours
Option to leave from 12:30 on Friday
Hybrid working – on site 3 days per week from home 2 days
On site restaurant with daily £1.50 subsidy for lunch
Costa coffee on site
Generous pension contributions (10% after 3 months)
Health cash back scheme (after probation)
Purchase of company shares (after 3 months)
Annual bonus of up to 3%
Company sick pay
Our dedicated Benefits Portal with a range of lifestyle benefits, including life assurance, cycle to work, retail discounts, access to healthcare & wellbeing services)
Ample free parking
Accrue points for traveling to work by bike, walking, public transport or car share
Once a quarter receive Amazon vouchers for the points (40 points = £10)
Parlons de vous
What do you need from me?
• A degree/post graduate level qualification or equivalent in a relevant discipline (Desirable)
• Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt (Desirable)
• Quality Control Qualification (Desirable)
• Auditor Qualification (Desirable)
• PC literate and ability to use software tools (Essential)
• Interpretation of technical manuals, procedures and Instructions (Essential)
• Excellent diagnostic/problem-solving skills & ability to perform systematic analysis of written and numeric data (Essential)
• Be able to communicate clearly at all levels within SHE UK and SHE France (Essential)
• Quality Management – develop the application of the standards using experience of the full range of Quality methods and principles – essential
• Creativity – find and demonstrate new and innovative solutions – desirable.
• Inspirational – achieve results through others by empowering, motivating and informing – essential.
• Integrity – be SHE UK's conscience for the customer tenaciously promoting and protecting the company's long term QHSE reputation – essential.
• Proven experience in a managerial Quality or operational role within either the aviation, automotive or regulated industry, being able to clearly demonstrate achievement of set objectives (Essential).
• Experience in aerospace/automotive processes and procedures (Essential).
What's my next step?
Please apply via the website and if you have what we are looking for, a member of our talent acquisition team will be in touch.
We want Safran Helicopter Engines UK to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Safran Helicopter Engines UK an inclusive place to work.
Rarely but may require some travel to conduct audits and visits.
Localisez votre futur site
Concorde Way, PO15 5RL
Segensworth North Fareham Hampshire