Parlons de votre future mission
The purpose of the Maintenance Centre Apprentice is to learn and understand all aspects of the Maintenance Centre departments - Pre Induction, Maintenance Centre Civil and Maintenance Centre Military.
This will be underpinned by Health and Safety learning and College attendance via a NVQ and/or BTEC level in Aeronautical Engineering. This will be achieved through formal education college based learning and one to one on the job training.
To apply for this position, please complete the application form for Fareham College:
Et en complément ?
• Learn and understand the principles of the Pre-Induction process to include Borescope Inspection, Inventory, Logbook/Log card review, SAP Installed base updates.
• Learn and understand the principles of Engine Maintenance in Levels 1, 2 & 3 to include Documentation, Equipment, Parts and Tooling necessary for the maintenance intervention.
• Learn and understand SHE UK Health, Safety and Environment policies and practices in Daily work. HSE legislation and comply with safety regulations on-site.
• Learn and understand the company operating systems, policies and procedures.
• Learn and understand SHE UK Quality systems and standards.
• Achieve all requirements of the Apprenticeship qualification.
Parlons de vous
o Enjoy problem solving
o Be methodical
o Good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word
o Ability to produce accurate documents
o Good attention to detail
o Clean tidy worker
o Ability to identify improvements and propose solutions
o Ability to use own initiative
o Ability to work with others
o Not afraid to ask questions
Localisez votre futur site
Concorde Way, PO15 5RL
Segensworth North Fareham Hampshire
- © Safran