Parlons de votre future mission
According to the perimeter the SPQM is in charge of (Several SEP or Div suppliers), and it accordance with the objectives , the SPQM missions are :
- Assesses the level of supplier risk, defines and deploys the associated monitoring plans, including support to the Ramp-up / down phases and the introduction of new products / dual source implementation.
- Based ton the procurement agent, analyzes the logistics (OTD) and quality performance (OQD) of suppliers and estimates the LD according to the metrics (scorecard)
- Manage the escalation process
- Manages and develops the quality reference system.
- Manages supplier approvals, ensures that quality requirements are taken into account by suppliers and internal teams.
- Supports supplier maturity plans and promotes best practices (MRPII, QRQC, 8D, FMEA, SPC, etc.)
- Supports suppliers in the implementation of progress plans in line with SEP objectives and customer requirements. Sets up delegations of control to suppliers (DPRV).
Parlons de vous
In-depth knowledge of how the Purchasing and supply chain function integrates within a business direct competitor and supplier operations & quality method (MRP2, EDI, Kanban, 8D, FMEA…)
• In-depth knowledge of the development and production processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of the aerospace industry in with experience of how a Purchasing and Supply Chain function contributes to the objectives of the business.
- Experience of managing complex supplier relationship in a intertional perimeter
- Experience of direct and matrix leadership and of professional experienced teams
- Experience of working cross culturally and ensuring teams operating across geographical borders are aligned and working effectively together
- Requires a Degree in Purchasing, Logistic, Engineering, or related field and 3+ years Supplier Performance Monitoring in manufacturing sector such as Aerospace, Automotive, High tech, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be an initiative taking leader and ability to make decisions is a complex environment - Advanced
• Demonstrable communication skills, coupled with the ability to drive successful supplier relationships – Expert
• Ability to identify, propose and implement improvements with respect to organization, procedures, and workflows – Advanced
• Strong analytical/controlling capability – Advanced
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Expert
• Proficiency in using multiple large Excel/Access databases with extensive data mining – Expert
• Experienced with lean manufacturing, quality system and/or process audits – Expert
• Experienced with legal contract management – Basic
• Ability to work in a cross-functional/international business team environment - Expert
- © Safran