Parlons de votre future mission
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for ensuring product integrity (through operations interface) and feedback to the customer & regulatory bodies of any required quality topics identified through internal or external audit / monitoring and / or occurrence reporting.
They will manage their own assigned programmes in addition to overseeing those of their team members leading the team in the achievement of programme quality, customer satisfaction and quality improvement targets.
• Quality engineer will interface directly with the customer & regulatory bodies and ultimately act as a pool of resource for the QA Manager.
• QA Manager is the point of escalation for quality matters with the customer & regulatory bodies.
• Has assigned customers and appropriate operations focus.
• No direct budget responsibility – but will identify training needs, system weaknesses and opportunities to improve methods of functional and business working through audits and make recommendations for the appropriate expenditure to deliver these actions.
• Leads a team of Operations based Quality / Assurance Engineers.
• Ensures the quality plan is implemented and maintained for all customers and leads interaction with customer on these matters.
• Has oversight of the processes and systems deployed across the organisation and ensures consistency of application across the quality team.
• Takes timely and relevant containment actions and ensure traceability investigations are carried out as required.
• Ensures KPI's are fit for purpose and developed as needed and targets are agreed with the customer. Where possible seeks to have continuity of KPI across all customers and benchmark some of the assurance and improvement opportunities.
• Leads on customer interaction for quality escapes and request for customer approvals in conjunction with programmes.
• Ensures compliance with all customer, Part 21, ISO9001 and AS9100 requirements and audits and actively lead the closure of any corrective actions or required improvements.
• Coach team members in within the QRQC/8D process to ensure matters are closed out appropriately, actions are implemented where needed consistently across the business, in a timely manner and are communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
• Leads the process, system or product audits as required and ensures deployment through themselves and the team.
• Ensures all necessary information and facts are gathered relating to quality issues within the business ensuring they are appropriately documented and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
• Participates in contract review process.
• Review and approve orders in line with contractual commitments and customer requirements including concessions/permits.
• Ensures robust corrective actions (excluding supplier actions) are assigned and delivered across all parts of the business.
• Monitors and identifies areas for improvement within the QRQC process.
Parlons de vous
• Able to manage a direct team of Quality Engineers on a daily basis within their organisational responsibilities.
• Proven customer / regulatory management experience, effective customer / regulatory communications, and ability to appropriately address customer / regulatory issues and influence and align with wider business requirements.
• Proven technical experience of Engineering, manufacturing and quality processes.
• Lead auditor trained preferred.
• Solid understanding of contractual and regulatory requirements including Part 21, ISO9001 and AS9100.
• In depth knowledge of the company QMS system.
• Ability to lead quality investigation and compile appropriate reports and coach others.
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills with the ability to solve problems using tools such as Process FMEA / 8D / SPC.
• Good attention to detail and able to be objective and to draw out information from relevant parties.
• Drives to completion, self-motivated and able to prioritise own and direct reports workload.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organisation.
• IT literate – MS Office software.
- © Safran