Parlons de votre future mission
The Purchasing NPI programme and Risk manager will be accountable for the development and delivery of supply chains projects that are based on existing technology. This includes the management of legacy NPI projects; management of SAFRAN owned tooling and purchased material at third parts and governance of source change projects. The accountable person will also ensure purchasing risk management, Obsolescence and REACH compliance actions are effectively managed and governed in the business. The role holder will also have to coordinate the execution of new bids and After-market legacy programme RFQ's The role holder will manage the following detailed tasks:
Legacy NPI projects:
• Delivery of the should cost for the product and execution to deliver it, supply chain is responsible for ~ 80% of the finished product cost.
• Research and implement the supply chain strategy including setting up contractual flow downs to suppliers.
• Lead all design to cost design for manufacture and design for quality activities in order to achieve the expected product cost is achieved by the extended supply chain.
• The industrialisation and rate assessment of future supply chains including assessment through DVI PPAP tools where appropriate in order to assure that rate production can be achieved.
• Monitor and manage supply chain schedule and escalations to ensure delivery and quality targets in accordance with programme milestones and transition the product into OE production at Prompt Gate 6.
• Manage the project support structure by either leveraging the purchasing matrix organisation or with dedicated resource as appropriate.
• Work closely with Supplier Account managers and other stakeholders to develop a process and ensure smooth transition to operation
New Bids / Legacy Bids
• Coordinate and programme manage Bids (new and legacy platform RFQ') where purchasing inputs are required by working closely with the wider purchasing team , business development and programme teams
Obsolescence & REACH management:
• Managing a third party obsolescence supplier, track risk associated with obsolete components by Program, and provide long-term solutions to the obsolete Components. This position will also manage Conflict Minerals Compliance per Safran standards for the Power Division and include identifying items impacted by REACH Regulations and manage along with Engineering and Purchasing team the execution of the REACH plan
• Implement and drive a risk management culture within the supply chain team. Action key task, escalate risk to business level, and ensure governance is managed effectively.
• Ensure transfer activities (source and method changes) is following in supply chain via GRP-0225 and ensure governance is in place with KPis.
• Development of remote assessment tools for future supply chains.
Parlons de vous
• Strong purchasing and negotiation skills and good commercial awareness
• Demonstrated Project management and planning skills
• Experience within a New Programme environment. Ideally with a complex and varied workload
• Ability to understand and interpret Technical Drawings.
• Understanding of DFM/DFA/DFX methodology
• Ability to communicate and influence people of varying levels within the organisation.
• Ability to report concisely and accurately.
• Ability to understand what the real priorities are in a fast-paced environment and to work independently.
• Ability to recognise areas for development within your team.
• Energetic and results focused with experience of managing to agreed measures of performance and to tight deadlines
• Ability to provide strong leadership and direction to deliver business objectives
• Knowledge of REACh Regulations and reporting, knowledge of Conflict Minerals regulations and reporting.
• Experience of working in a matrix structure and managing multi-disciplinary teams.
• Experience of the following domains: Risk Management, Project Management, Supply Chain, Quality, Electronics & Mechanical Engineering
• Ability to understand, read and write English
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Electrical & Power est l'un des leaders mondiaux des systèmes électriques aéronautiques. La société est un acteur clé dans le domaine de l'électrification des équipements et de la propulsion électrique et hybride. Elle compte 11 500 collaborateurs répartis dans treize pays.
- © Safran