Parlons de votre future mission
We are looking for people who would like to work in a stimulating environment where good team working skills are valued.
The position will cover all aspects of spray paint and masking for both complete product and sub-assemblies.
The successful candidates must possess the following skills:
• Experience of spray painting
• Masking and preparation of product for paint
• Can understand COSH and risk assessments associated with paint and chemicals
• Can adapt and work to tight timescales associated to this busy environment
• Experience of data capture for special process
Other essential requirements include:
• Ability to read Engineering Drawings, Engineering Layouts and related documentation
• Can self-inspect products using bench Electrical equipment & Mechanical equipment and judge pass/fail/refer to Line Manager
• A good level of literacy and numeracy
• Knowledge of IPC solder standards
• Able to demonstrate good judgement skills
• Awareness of Quality Management System ISO 9001 / AS9100
08:00 to 16:45 Monday to Thursday
08:00 to 12:00 Friday
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks, which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.
Parlons de vous
• Ability to diagnose and repair faults on customer products
• Ability to lift equipment/generators up to 25kg
• Ability to read Component Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins and related documentation techniques
• Good observational skills.
• A flexible approach and a willingness to learn additional manufacturing skills.
• Good IT literacy and a working knowledge of PC operations (i.e. Windows, Windows Explorer, excel, pdf's)
• SAP awareness
• Experience of working within a team and able to work on own
Note - We require evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
- © Safran