Parlons de votre future mission
This role involves general assembly of electrical motors / generators. The ideal candidates would possess prior experience within a relatable mechanical assembly/service environment. Candidates from electro-mechanical, mechanical and other similar manual manufacturing / servicing backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
• Able to use a multitude of hand tools including screw drivers, pliers, cutters, torque wrenches, jigs, fixtures, pneumatic tools and other manual hand tools.
• Able to operate some machinery such as hydraulic press, lathe etc.
• Must be competent reading engineering drawings/layouts, engineering work instructions, associated documentation and working to operations route card travellers. Support will be given to candidates unfamiliar with our processes.
• Can self-inspect products using measuring equipment (Vernier/ micrometre/ gauges) and mechanical equipment. Product specific training will be given as required.
• Ability to diagnose and repair product faults
• Work within Quality Management System ISO 9001 / AS9100 standards. Previous awareness advantageous but not essential as training will be given.
• Soldering and Brazing experience advantageous but not essential as training will be given.
Et en complément ?
08:00 to 16:45 Monday to Thursday
08:00 to 12:00 Friday
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks, which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.
Parlons de vous
• Electro-mechanical assembly, mechanical and other similar manual manufacturing / servicing background with transferable skills
• Experience of working within a high quality control/compliance environment
• Ability to manual handle products weighing up to 25kg using lifting aides where appropriate.
• Good observational skills and a keen eye for detail.
• Good manual dexterity.
• A flexible approach and a willingness to learn additional manufacturing skills.
• Working knowledge of some PC operations (i.e. Windows, Email, digital document access).
• Experience of working within a team and able to work on own as required.
Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
- © Safran