Parlons de votre future mission
To be the Safran Power UK focal point for energy usage, conservation, reporting and auditing. To lead the carbon reduction programme across the Site and achieve Gold standard Energy Management accreditation. To introduce innovative processes to drive sustainability within an Engineering and Manufacturing Aerospace industry.
• Lead the Energy Management initiative and ensure achievement of Silver standard in 2023, and Gold standard in 2024 in accordance with the Safran Energy Management Standard
• Develop the Building Management System at the site to ensure data capture of energy usage by area, process, machine
• Analyse and interpret data extracted from the Building Management System
• Develop, coordinate and implement strategies and policies to reduce energy consumption
• Encourage the use of renewable and sustainable energy resources within an organisation or community and raise the profile of energy conservation
• Lead the Energy Management system audit and ensure audit evidence is captured and retained
• Develop solutions for carbon management
• Provide technical and practical advice and offer training on energy efficiency
• Develop promotional activities and materials to publicise particular schemes
• Liaise and negotiate with contractors and other relevant organisations
• Keep accurate records and regularly collect energy monitoring data
• Carry out site inspections and energy surveys
• Benchmark energy consumptions against best practice guidelines
• Keep current with legislation.
Parlons de vous
• General knowledge of one or more items: energy, technical installations, energy performance, energy purchasing, energy management systems, energy metering systems
• Ability to analyze and summarize
• Ability to keep knowledge and skills up to date (technological, scientific and regulatory watch)
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary group and to lead working groups
• Ability to educate and persuade stakeholders
• Ability to build relationships with candidates, line managers and colleagues.
• Able to adapt and articulate and promote the company's vision, products and culture
• Good negotiation skills
• Possess a ‘can do' attitude and able to cope with ambiguity
Localisez votre futur site
Pitstone Business Park Westfield Rd, LU7 9GT
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran