Parlons de votre future mission
The Customer Account Co-ordinator will be responsible for delivering world-class customer service to our global Aftermarket customers. The role holder will be responsible for managing the daily interaction with our customers and maintaining and enhancing customer relationships in order to meet organisational and operational objectives.
Responsibility:- Manage the daily interaction with a selection of regional Aftermarket customers (Tier 2 & 3)
Customers: - 30-40 customer accounts
Financial:- Contribute to the sales plan through the negotiation of customer quotations into orders.
• Deliver front line business support and order management between Safran Electrical & Power and its global Aftermarket customer base.
• Provide consistently high level customer services ranging through quotation, order acceptance, customer liaison for order tracking with internal Operations teams, issue resolution, invoicing, and administration of warranty
claims and recovery of overdue payment in conjunction with the Customer Support Management and Finance teams.
• Manage the order review process ensuring all conditions are aligned to agreed contracts
• Liaise with the customer for any required end user statements to meet export regulations
• Use expertise to build strong relationships with customers and create an open and accessible communication route for free flow of information
• Provide a service driven customer quotation process which ensures strong links with internal functions to ensure accurate pricing and lead-times are used in all product and service proposals.
• Manage the repair exchange process where there is a risk to the achievement of agreed customer turnaround times
• Manage customer issue resolution in a timely manner, liaising with internal functions as required.
• Manage with Finance the first level overdue process through invoice query resolution and provide all required supporting information to the Customer Support Management team for escalation issues. Participate in face to face or conference call customer meetings, ensuring all order book reporting, issue resolution or key performance data is prepared in advance
• Improve customer service results by supporting the implementation of re-designed processes and communicating customer service metrics.
• Assist with the training of new members of the Customer Service Centre team
Et en complément ?
Customer satisfaction feedback – annual ratings from key customers (Airbus, Dassault, Bombardier)
Customer On time delivery performance
Sales and order intake for the Aftermarket business
Turnaround time for customer quotation approval from receipt of unit
Quality of the contract / order review process (% correct first time)
Level of outstanding account receivables
Reports to the Customer Service Manager
Daily order management activity with customers to ensure high service levels are maintained
Works closely with the Operations teams to ensure latest available delivery information is communicated to customers
Liaise with Customer Support Management and / or Program teams with regards to pricing, contracts, forecasts and customer meetings
Interface with the Finance team to resolve customer payment issues in line with financial targets
Work with the Product Support team to resolve technical issues relating to Operator in service product returns
Order review approval
Creation of quotations for repair services
Priority setting of customer orders in conjunction with Programmes and Operations
Invoice query resolution
Parlons de vous
Previous experience working within a customer service environment managing multiple key customer accounts
Previous experience in using SAP required and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and external customers
Highly resilient and strong influencer with the ability to deliver a step change in approach to customer service within a fast paced environment with tight timescales
Proven ability and experience to own and manage the fast resolution of complex customer issues
Ability to hold first level commercial discussions with customers to drive the conversion of quotations into sales orders
• Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
- © Safran