Parlons de votre future mission
To test a range of electrical power generators and electrical starters for use on aircraft to prove they conform to drawings and engineering requirements to enable products to be released to our customers to fulfil their orders.
Part of dedicated test team covering all rotary product ranges
• Test products on time and in line with quality standards.
• Operate machinery in accordance with standard operating procedures.
• Follow and apply health and safety processes onsite.
• Identify constraints in production flow and any line stoppages.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to work area and processes.
• Ensure that housekeeping standards are maintained at workstation and surrounding area.
• Work as a team member to increase team performance / productivity and support the development of new team members.
• Participate in company initiatives such as 6S, ISID, EDI, One Safran waves
Et en complément ?
From time to time the role holder may be required by the Company to perform other tasks, which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.
Parlons de vous
• Experience of using automatic test equipment (ATE) and manual test equipment including electrical and hydraulic functions.
• Experience of using dielectric insulation equipment such as AC & DC Insulation test equipment.
• Able to use and understand electronic measuring equipment such as DVM's, oscilloscopes and vibration monitoring equipment
• Can perform first line diagnostics analysis on tested product
• Ability to lift equipment/generators up to 25kg
• Ability to read Engineering Drawings, Engineering Layouts and related documentation
• Can self-inspect products using bench Electrical equipment & Mechanical equipment and judge
• pass/fail/refer to Line Manager
• A good level of literacy and numeracy.
• Good IT literacy and a working knowledge of PC operations (i.e. Windows, Windows Explorer, excel, pdf's)
• Experience of working within a team and able to work on own.
• Experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to follow engineering drawings & technical instructions.
• Awareness of Quality Management System ISO 9001 / AS9 100
• Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
Localisez votre futur site
Westfield Road LU7 9RH