Parlons de votre future mission
Efficiently perform all warehouse operations including picking, packing, kitting and delivery to relevant internal customer in line with SLA's and ensuring best practice is met.
• No team management responsibility
• Needs to work within daily SLA and team targets
• Picking and issuing materials from stores for internal and external customers including carrying out relevant transactions in SAP.
• Goods receiving into the site (direct and indirect) carrying out the relevant transactions in SAP.
• Take and sign for deliveries at Goods In.
• Execution of Stock Transport Orders between plants with the associated put away of parts, following the put away instructions
• Checking of stock queries & stock movements and escalate as needed
• Receiving of materials into the MRO stores
• Perform cycle counting activities in line with the company's guidelines
• Physical packing and preparation of shipments for dispatch and carry out relevant system transactions
• Actively participate of improvement activities (i.e. 6S, ISID, EDI etc.) to ensure team standards are met
• Carry out assigned activities in line with EASA requirements
• Support delivery of other assigned logistics tasks.
Et en complément ?
• Accuracy of picking and issue of parts to meet customer requirements
Product integrity / decision is part fit for purpose, correct etc.
Decide the ordering of the work allocated for the day
Parlons de vous
• Previous experience working within a warehouse environment, aerospace or automotive preferred
• Experience of working with warehouse systems, SAP desirable
• Understanding of warehouse principles including FIFO
• Demonstrated experience of delivering improvements in daily work
• Demonstrate awareness and understanding of HS&E working practices within a warehouse environment
• Ability to interpret technical and regulatory documentation accurately - preferred.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact and communicate with all levels across the organisation
• Competent use of excel and word and confident with general computer use
• Good attention to detail and ability to work accurately and efficiently to meet internal targets
• Ability to operate general office equipment such as copy, label machine & count scales
• Able to lift up to 25kg with suitable manual handling equipment following safe working practices
• Fork Lift license desirable or willingness to obtain one.
• Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
Localisez votre futur site
Westfield Road LU7 9RH