Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS IS THE WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT LANDING AND BRAKING SYSTEMS.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. Our capabilities encompass the full life cycle of our products, ranging from design and manufacture to in-service support, repair and overhaul.
We are a partner to 30 leading commercial, military, business and regional airframers, and support over 27,000 aircraft making more than 60,000 landings every day. There are also more than 7,600 employees working in locations across Europe, North America and Asia.
• Participate in Systems architecture definition and preparation of the system and equipment specifications
• Contribution to determination of risks and opportunities relating to the system architecture
• Leading the development of the Landing Gear Systems and associated equipment
• Managing the requirements across the Landing Gear System development lifecycle
• Managing the validation and verification activities needed for integration, qualification and certification of the systems and equipment. Liaising with customers, internal engineering disciplines and external suppliers.
• Technical management of Build-to-Spec equipment suppliers
• Formal definition of justifications including the S&R deliverables (i.e. documentation and analyses).
• Provides advice and guidance on the safety aspects of the design of products at equipment as well as system level
• Provide relevant safety advice to others to enable product designs to be certified for airworthiness
• Performs the various analyses such as the Failure Modes and Effect Analysis (FMEA), Reliability Predictions, Common Cause Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, etc.
• Data collection on in-service events & calculation of reliability and safety data
• Performs Risk Assessments as required by the Business for potential safety issues.
• Participate in technical reviews with suppliers and customers during the project life cycle
• Help analyse changes to the technical definition and configuration of products and support in-service technical incidents
Et en complément ?
Join our Team
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, hybrid working, Global career opportunities and Training and Development at our dedicated Safran University to help contribute to a safer and more sustainable aviation.
As a forward-looking company, Safran Landing Systems massively invests in Research & Development. Carbon brakes, titanium parts, composite materials, additive manufacturing, more electric systems, new surface treatments, external and internal partnerships and digital transformation are all the result of this permanent innovation effort, which enables the company to develop new products that are ever more cost-efficient, better for the environment, lighter, stronger and quieter.
Parlons de vous
Required Knowledge & Skills
• Knowledge of requirements management, validation & verification
• Degree qualified in Mechanical, Hydraulic, Electrical, Electronic, Aeronautical Systems or other appropriate professional qualification
• Knowledge of airworthiness requirements and certification.
• Knowledge of systems engineering theory together with a familiarity with ARP4754A and ARP4761
• Thorough understanding of the safety process and related analyses.
• Detailed knowledge of Actuation & Control Systems
• Has to ability to analyse and understand the System operation
• DOORS operating experience is desirable.
• Ability to make decisions with limited or contradictory information.
• Good time management with the ability to prioritise tasks.
• Good stakeholder management skills and experience of building effective customer relationships.
• Good analytical skills and self-motivation.
• Ability to motivate others.
• Good written and verbal communication
• Ability and willingness to communicate and work with all disciplines of engineering, external suppliers and customers.
At Safran Landing Systems, we pride ourselves on competitive flexible benefits that support our employees work/life balance enabling each person to contribute to the best of their ability.
• Hybrid Working and Flexible Working Scheme to attract and retain skilled employees that allows for the work/life balance you need
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare, house moving day, sports and social club
• Shares and profit share bonus scheme
• Development and Training at Safran University as well as Company Sponsorship
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have events running throughout the year as well as an onsite large, subsidised canteen/break area with indoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Landing Systems est le leader mondial des fonctions d'atterrissage et de freinage pour aéronefs. Safran Landing Systems est partenaire de plus de 20 avionneurs dans les domaines du transport civil, régional et d'affaires et dans le domaine militaire, et équipe plus 27 000 aéronefs.
- © Safran