Parlons de votre future mission
Safran Landing Systems in Gloucester is looking for a Supplier Performance Quality Leader to manage supplier performance, quality and development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a hybrid quality and supplier performance role, with global travel opportunities.
• Manage the operational performance of suppliers for logistics and quality
• Ensure the monitoring of suppliers and their approvals
• Support the development of suppliers
• Participate in the evaluation of suppliers during the selection process
• Evaluate the level of supplier risk, define and deploy the associated monitoring plans, including to support the ramp-up / down phases and the introduction of new products / dual source implementation
• Analyze the logistics and quality performance of suppliers based on data
• Lead the escalation process
• Manage and develop the quality standard
• Manage supplier approvals, ensure that quality requirements are taken into account by suppliers & internal teams
• Support supplier maturity upgrading plans and promote best practices; support suppliers in the implementation of progress plans in line with objectives and customer requirements
• Set up supplier inspection/quality delegations (DPRV)
Et en complément ?
Why join Safran?
At Safran Landing Systems, we pride ourselves on competitive flexible benefits and activities that support our employee's work/life balance. These include:
• Flexible working hours and hybrid working opportunities
• Healthcare and well-being services
• Benefits Portal offering a range of benefits (e.g. life assurance, cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare & wellbeing services, house moving day)
• Safran share scheme
• Profit sharing scheme
• Global and local career progression opportunities and sponsorship of training courses
• Opportunity to be involved in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives such as STEM outreach and charitable activities as well as events organised by our employees such as The Corporate Games and Dragon Boat Racing, to name a few
• Great facilities including free parking onsite (electric car charging points available), subsidised canteen/break area, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Parlons de vous
Knowledge, Skills & Qualities
• Understanding of quality standards, including AS90100 or equivalent
• Supply-chain principles and tools, including audits, lean-sigma
• Principles and tools of quality including audits
• Cross-functional project management
• Negotiation and contracts
• Change management
• Good level of written and oral English
• Master intercultural relationship
• Communication and listening, sense of the field, pragmatic
• Rigor, spirit of analysis and synthesis
• Power of persuasion
• Ability to communicate and represent the company externally
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Occasional global travel will be required.
Localisez votre futur site
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- © Safran