Parlons de votre future mission
Shop Floor Scheduler, Gloucester, UK
Safran Landing Systems in Gloucester is offering the challenging, but exciting opportunity to join our Machine Shop as a Planner.
This role will be responsible for generating and managing detailed schedules in respect with the Master Production Schedule.
You will participate in the MPS meetings and work with our various departments to reflect this detail in the ERP system (SAP).
The Shop Floor Scheduler will run and maintain Load and Capacity reports and analysis for the production leaders to identify capacity issues and allocate priorities accordingly.
The role is responsible for reviewing the work order scheduling messages against MRP recommendations and for integrating the impact of Non quality and First Article Inspections into order schedules accordingly .
Et en complément ?
With more than 76,800 employees, in 276 locations across 27 countries, we're a global leader in the Aerospace, Defence and Space industries. Our mission is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible.
Our employees are at the heart of our success, as we work together for our sustainable future. There are four People Fundamentals that underpin life at Safran:
• We believe in and promote diversity and inclusion as key values across our business
• We develop our colleagues skills and build opportunities so you can shape our future
• We create a trustworthy work place to support you, as you dare to act and innovate
• We encourage collaboration and mutual support for you and your colleagues
As a valued member of our team, these are just a few of the benefits you'll receive:
• Flexible working hours with an early finish on a Friday
• A 5 week holiday entitlement, option to buy/sell annual leave
• Pension scheme
• Profit sharing annual bonus
• Our dedicated Benefits Portal with a range of lifestyle benefits, including life assurance, cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare & wellbeing services, house moving day)
• Global and local career progression opportunities and sponsorship of training courses
• And much more!
Parlons de vous
You will need to demonstrate a good understanding of planning fundamentals (MRP2)
You will be familiar with ERP usage (ideally SAP) and have a working Knowledge of Production process flows.
Diversity & Inclusion
We want Safran Landing Systems to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Safran Landing Systems an inclusive place to work.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Localisez votre futur site
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran