Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS IS THE WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT LANDING AND BRAKING SYSTEMS.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. Our capabilities encompass the full life cycle of our products, ranging from design and manufacture to in-service support, repair and overhaul.
We are a partner to 30 leading commercial, military, business and regional airframers, and support over 27,000 aircraft making more than 60,000 landings every day. There are also more than 7,600 employees working in locations across Europe, North America and Asia.
Join our Team
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, hybrid working, Global career opportunities and Training and Development at our dedicated Safran University to help contribute to a safer and more sustainable aviation.
As a forward-looking company, Safran Landing Systems massively invests in Research & Development. Carbon brakes, titanium parts, composite materials, additive manufacturing, more electric systems, new surface treatments, external and internal partnerships and digital transformation are all the result of this permanent innovation effort, which enables the company to develop new products that are ever more cost-efficient, better for the environment, lighter, stronger and quieter.
Et en complément ?
The Continuous Improvement Leader is responsible for energising and improving the organisation using Lean Sigma tools to positively impact on Cost, Quality, Delivery Performance, Cash and Customer Satisfaction. You will work closely with teams at all levels to ensure continuous improvement efforts are driven throughout the organisation and to promote the sharing of best practices.
Role & Responsibilities
• Lead & support single or cross-functional business improvement projects across the organisation
• Lead & support improvement related events including One Safran, Kaizen, problem solving workshops and Business Process Re-engineering
• Act as a CI Business Focal for one or more areas across the organisation
• Act as a referent for a number of internal CI processes
• Oversee improvement activities ensuring effective utilisation of Lean-Sigma toolset and compliance with SAFRAN standards
• Oversee activities relating to employee engagement & empowerment in improvement ensuring compliance with SAFRAN standards
• Facilitate development of appropriate management competencies and behaviours in support of ongoing improvement against strategic objectives
• Coach Green Belts, operational teams and individuals to develop technical Lean Sigma and change management competencies
• Sharing of best practices and knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and tools across the organisation and wider UK and global networks
Parlons de vous
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience in leadership of continuous improvement and change projects in an industrial domain
• Good stakeholder management including experience of working with teams including management
• Proven experience of applying Lean and Six-Sigma methodologies and toolsets
• Proven experience in operational roles in an aerospace or industrial environment (e.g. Production, Supply Chain, Engineering, Quality)
• Proficiency in the use of common software packages including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Visio and Project) and Minitab (statistical software)
• Experienced in Lean and Six-Sigma methodologies and toolsets
• Experienced in coaching of operational teams and individuals
• Good training and facilitation skills
• Good knowledge and experience of Project Management
• Good knowledge and experience of Change Management
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Customer focused and results oriented
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Takes initiative and proactive approach
• Works collaboratively with the wider CI Team
• Good rapport building across the business
• Ideally Black Belt Certified (Green Belt minimum)
At Safran Landing Systems, we pride ourselves on competitive flexible benefits that support our employees work/life balance enabling each person to contribute to the best of their ability.
• Hybrid Working and Flexible Working Scheme to attract and retain skilled employees that allows for the work/life balance you need
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare, house moving day, sports and social club
• Shares and profit share bonus scheme
• Development and Training at Safran University as well as Company Sponsorship
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have events running throughout the year as well as an onsite large, subsidised canteen/break area with indoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Landing Systems est le leader mondial des fonctions d'atterrissage et de freinage pour aéronefs. Safran Landing Systems est partenaire de plus de 20 avionneurs dans les domaines du transport civil, régional et d'affaires et dans le domaine militaire, et équipe plus 27 000 aéronefs.
- © Safran