Parlons de votre future mission
• Develop and implement an internal audit programme to ensure compliance against all regulatory requirements
• Develop and implement a supplier audit programme to ensure compliance against all regulatory requirements and purchase order requirements
• Manage relevant systems for the capturing of rejects (internal and external) and other relevant reporting systems. This shall include containment, Root Cause, Corrective and Preventive Actions and understanding the impact of Human Factor issues within the root cause.
• Liaison with all areas of the business on all matters relating to quality systems, procedures, direction, processes, including Quality Assurance implementation and maintenance.
• Support the development and implementation of Safety Management System (SMS) across the business
• Support SLS Management by providing support during both internal and external audits and management of the ETQ (audit report system)
• Support the provision of coaching on quality improvement and relevant tools (PDCA, Root cause analysis), as well as supporting the facilitation of Human Factors training, and for Quality Assurance implementation throughout the company.
• Assist with the compilation and presenting of Policy Deployment.
• Locally manage and undertake both internal and external audits as required in conjunction with the relevant person.
• Assisting the monitoring and analysis of supplier performance and the execution of supplier audits.
• Compilation of Balance Score Card (BSC) for Corporate
• Focal for the SLS documentation system (OSR)
Parlons de vous
• You will have experience in a similar role, within an aerospace AS9110 /AS 9100 environment, but other process driven (e.g. automotive) may be considered
• Internal Audit qualification to a recognized standard
• A good understanding of EASA Part 145 and other aerospace regulations.
• Experience of working with internal teams as well as customers is essential - managing complaints and problem solving with root cause analysis
• Experience of dealing with regulatory authorities.
• Knowledge and experience in quality improvement and relevant tools (PDCA, Root cause analysis).
• Lean skills/experience such as Kaizen and 5s is highly desirable
• You will be confident, driven, an excellent communicator with a hands on approach.
• Strong statistical, analytical skills.
Occasional travel may be required
Localisez votre futur site
Meteor Business Park Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QL
- © Safran