Parlons de votre future mission
Safran Landing Systems UK Limited in Gloucester is offering the challenging and exciting opportunity to join our Programs team as a Program Leader. This can be on a range of major programs for Airbus, UK military programs and new opportunities.
The Program Leader will report to the Program Director to support them managing the cross functional IPT, the customer objectives and communication, the business objectives and business model.
This can include: forecasting program demand, planning and managing progress and putting in place recovery plans as needed, tracking costs vs budget, administration of customer contracts, spares sales and repairs management, risk management, change management, export control, managing internal program reviews, internal and customer reporting, executive reviews, customer meetings.
The program Leader will manage cross functional projects as an example:
• Resolving in-service issues,
• Managing Airframer development projects
• Cost reduction initiatives
• Engaging with airframers to help secure new business opportunities
• Support the team to deliver on time, on quality and on budget
• Promote teamwork and program management best practices including integrated planning, PROMPT gateway reviews and risk management
• Maintain a close working relationship with stakeholders across disciplines and engage them in achieving the Program objectives
Et en complément ?
Parlons de vous
Qualified to degree level or equivalent in an engineering or business discipline or have equivalent relevant experience.
You must be results driven - a proactive and customer-focused individual with excellent interpersonal, communication skills, together with good business and aerospace industry awareness.
• Cross functional Project / Program Management experience
• Aerospace or similar industry experience, with some knowledge of equipment design and industrial processes
• Customer facing experience
• Commercial and business understanding
• Aerospace engineering knowledge
• French language skills
Join our Team
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, hybrid working, Global career opportunities and Training and Development at our dedicated Safran University to help contribute to a safer and more sustainable aviation.
At Safran Landing Systems, we pride ourselves on competitive flexible benefits that support our employees work/life balance enabling each person to contribute to the best of their ability.
• Hybrid Working and Flexible Working Scheme to attract and retain skilled employees that allows for the work/life balance you need
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare, house moving day, sports and social club
• Shares and profit share bonus scheme
• Development and Training at Safran University as well as Company Sponsorship
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have events running throughout the year as well as an onsite large, subsidised canteen/break area with indoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Localisez votre futur site
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- © Safran