Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS IS THE WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT LANDING AND BRAKING SYSTEMS.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. Our capabilities encompass the full life cycle of our products, ranging from design and manufacture to in-service support, repair and overhaul.
We are a partner to 30 leading commercial, military, business and regional airframers, and support over 27,000 aircraft making more than 60,000 landings every day. There are also more than 7,600 employees working in locations across Europe, North America and Asia.
Join our Team
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, hybrid working, Global career opportunities and Training and Development at our dedicated Safran University to help contribute to a safer and more sustainable aviation.
As a forward-looking company, Safran Landing Systems massively invests in Research & Development. Carbon brakes, titanium parts, composite materials, additive manufacturing, more electric systems, new surface treatments, external and internal partnerships and digital transformation are all the result of this permanent innovation effort, which enables the company to develop new products that are ever more cost-efficient, better for the environment, lighter, stronger and quieter.
Reporting directly to the Production Maintenance Manager, this role performs a vital role within Safran's ability to ensure all Production Facilities are functioning in line with HSE, Planned Maintenance and all regulatory requirements. The Maintenance Team Leader role is fundamental to ensuring Process Improvements, Projects and Strategic Evolutions of function are necessary to support the future growth of the business.
Et en complément ?
Reporting to the Production Maintenance Manager, as a Team Leader you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead the maintenance team: be focal for the team, daily team management, development, conduct PDR's, conduct QRQC meetings
- Support the Machine Maintenance of Production related Plan & Equipment. Including any HSE requirements CE/PUWER
- Work Order management via Computerised Maintenance Management System, Carlsource
- Co-ordination of Audit requirements
- Co-ordination of Stationary Plant & Equipment Testing
- Co-ordination of all records
- Support preparation of Safe Systems of Working
- Support management of contracts covering Plant & Equipment
- Technical Support of all Plant & Equipment
- Supervision of site Contractors
- Support design, costing & tending for major site installations/development covering Plant & Equipment
- Maintain calibration records for Plant & Equipment where necessary
- Maintain and manage budget requirements as requested
Parlons de vous
- SAP knowledge: proposals, orders, invoices
- Project management
- Resource management
- Delegation & workload management
- Financial & budgetary management & understanding: budgets, spend awareness, reviews
- Supplier management
- Risk management
- HSE understanding
- Leadership skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
Full, time served, level 3 Apprenticeship in a Manufacturing/Engineering discipline or equivalent.
At Safran Landing Systems, we pride ourselves on competitive flexible benefits that support our employees work/life balance enabling each person to contribute to the best of their ability.
• Hybrid Working and Flexible Working Scheme to attract and retain skilled employees that allows for the work/life balance you need
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare, house moving day, sports and social club
• Shares and profit share bonus scheme
• Development and Training at Safran University as well as Company Sponsorship
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have events running throughout the year as well as an onsite large, subsidised canteen/break area with indoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Localisez votre futur site
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- © Safran