Parlons de votre future mission
Applications are invited for the role of Process Operator in the Shot Peen department within the Process Group.
Supporting both OE and Spares, your primary role will be the set up and running of traditional lance/gantry machines, as well as an ABB Robot within the department to specification and drawing requirements. There will be safe lifting and loading of the machines and potential exposure to noise. All PPE will be provided and should be worn at all times.
• Relevant experience in an aerospace processing environment is preferable although full technical and on the job training will be provided for a suitable candidate.
• The ability to read and understand complex drawings, engineering layouts and procedures in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to specified requirements.
• The ability to use precision and specialist measuring equipment.
• The running and monitoring of complex machines ensuring correct operation.
• Full Inspection of work after completion of each operation to ensure parts are complete as per drawings and specifications.
• Previous use of ABB Robots (or similar) would be advantageous
• Must be flexible, willing to train as required and it is essential that the candidate rotates around shifts within the existing team.
Et en complément ?
Parlons de vous
Other key competencies you will need to perform this role are:
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team working ethics
• Self-managed and reliant with good problem solving skills.
• Good problem solving skills to diagnose machine or tool malfunctions and to determine need for adjustment or repairs.
• Participation in continuous improvement activities to improve operational processes and internal customer satisfaction.
• Maintain high standards of 5's / housekeeping, while ensuring safe working practices.
You must be a self-motivated individual capable of working unsupervised and as part of a team. A flexible and pro-active attitude is also fundamental.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Localisez votre futur site
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- © Safran