Parlons de votre future mission
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. Our capabilities encompass the full life cycle of our products, ranging from design and manufacture to in-service support, repair and overhaul.
As an Assembly Fitter for Safran Landing Systems, you will assemble and test our landing gear components and complete any relevant administration.
You will possess the ability both to work on your own initiative and as part of a team. In addition you will be self-motivated, flexible and be able to contribute fully to improvement activities.
The ability to read engineering drawings, previous fitting experience ideally in an Aerospace/Automotive environment, experience and understanding of working to specifications and procedures and awareness of COSHH are essential requirements of this role.
Please note, you will be expected to work shifts and also to potentially work overtime as part of this role
Et en complément ?
Join our Team
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, hybrid working, Global career opportunities and Training and Development at our dedicated Safran University to help contribute to a safer and more sustainable aviation.
As a forward-looking company, Safran Landing Systems massively invests in Research & Development. Carbon brakes, titanium parts, composite materials, additive manufacturing, more electric systems, new surface treatments, external and internal partnerships and digital transformation are all the result of this permanent innovation effort, which enables the company to develop new products that are ever more cost-efficient, better for the environment, lighter, stronger and quieter.
Parlons de vous
• Must have completed a full engineering apprenticeship.
• Ability to follow and understand technical drawings, specs, procedures, Test instructions, etc.
• To learn, understand and embrace the basic principles of production flow lines / takt times.
• Work to 5's and other improvement principles
• Completion of relevant documentation
• FOD Compliance
• Assembly and completion of associated production acceptance testing.
• Knowledge of flow line methodologies being an advantage, but not essential
At Safran Landing Systems, we pride ourselves on competitive flexible benefits that support our employees work/life balance enabling each person to contribute to the best of their ability.
• Hybrid Working and Flexible Working Scheme to attract and retain skilled employees that allows for the work/life balance you need
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare, house moving day, sports and social club
• Shares and profit share bonus scheme
• Development and Training at Safran University as well as Company Sponsorship
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have events running throughout the year as well as an onsite large, subsidised canteen/break area with indoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Shift work is a requirement of this role
Localisez votre futur site
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- © Safran