Parlons de votre future mission
To facilitate an enhanced inspection on aircraft components, whilst utilising Non-Destructive Testing disciplines to deliver on time to meet customer requirements.
• NDT inspections of aircraft components to CMM and company / customer specifications
• NDT report writing and producing NDT techniques
• NDT shift, daily, weekly and Monthly control checks
• Creating NDT techniques as and when required
Parlons de vous
• EN4179 level 2 ideally in MPI, FPI & AEI
• Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent ideally gained in the aerospace sector
• 2 years or more in NDT
• Experienced in reading drawings and specifications
• Ability to use a range of measuring equipment
• An understanding of lean sigma and 5s principles
• Good computer skills
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication
• Ability to work in a team as well as self-managing and reliable
• Flexibility and a ‘can do' approach
• Working knowledge of Health & Safety requirements and experience of COSH and safe use of chemicals
Localisez votre futur site
Meteor Business Park Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QL
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran