Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS IS THE WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT LANDING AND BRAKING SYSTEMS.
Safran Landing Systems in Gloucester is looking for an NDT Technician to join the NDT Department.
Reporting to the Production Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
• Processing of production components through the NDT department and initially performing the 3 main disciplines of NDT Magnetic Flaw detect, Penetrant Flaw Detection and Acid Etch Inspection
• Dealing with items under investigation from both “in service” and from “test” areas as required by the Engineering Materials Laboratory and Test Engineering
• Further disciplines may also be required after the initial three i.e. Barkhausen Noise Inspection, Ultrasonic and X-Ray.
• Liaising with internal customers to assist with corrective action activities for non-conformances.
• Support continuous improvement activities
Et en complément ?
You will regularly rotate around a 3-shift rota with the rest of the team (Dayshift, bridging shift and Night shift)
Parlons de vous
Ideally, you must have served an engineering apprenticeship and qualified to at least ONC/HNC in mechanical/production engineering. Preferably, you should hold or have held in the last twelve months Level 2 NDT qualifications in Magnetic Flaw detect, Penetrant Flaw Detection and Acid Etch inspection methods in any of the following qualification schemes EN4179, NAS410, ASNT or PCN.
This position would ideally suit an enthusiastic individual who has the ability to pass and maintain qualifications within the aerospace NDT environment together with knowledge of international NDT specifications and working practices.
• Organisational Awareness
• Personal Drive
• Working Effectively with others
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Localisez votre futur site
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- © Safran