Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS IS THE WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT LANDING AND BRAKING SYSTEMS.
As NDT Process Operator, you will be responsible for providing assistance to the NDT team to ensure the efficient running of the department and its positive impact on Cost, Quality, and Delivery Performance.
Role & Responsibilities
• Preparing components for NDT inspection & protecting post inspection for next operations.
• Carrying out pre NDT Stress Relieving operations.
• Making acid/solvent additions as necessary following lab tank analysis.
• Operating the department CNC grit blast machine.
• Support improvement activities ensuring effective utilisation of Lean toolset and compliance with SAFRAN standards
• Carry out 1st line maintenance activities on department vital assets.
• Assist in closing out raised deviations & observations following monthly department General Planned Inspections.
• Support other process group departments as & when required.
Et en complément ?
You will regularly rotate around a 3-shift rota with the rest of the team (Dayshift, bridging shift and Night shift)
Parlons de vous
Forklift truck license (training can be given)
Chemical awareness – working to COSSH regulations.
Knowledge of manufacturing/processing operations.
• Organisational awareness.
• Takes initiative and proactive approach.
• Working effectively with others.
• Flexibility to work shifts as & when required – this will predominantly be a day shift role.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Localisez votre futur site
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- © Safran