Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS IS THE WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT LANDING AND BRAKING SYSTEMS.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. Our capabilities encompass the full life cycle of our products, ranging from design and manufacture to in-service support, repair and overhaul.
We are a partner to 30 leading commercial, military, business and regional airframers, and support over 27,000 aircraft making more than 60,000 landings every day. There are also more than 7,600 employees working in locations across Europe, North America and Asia.
Join our Team
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, hybrid working, Global career opportunities and Training and Development at our dedicated Safran University to help contribute to a safer and more sustainable aviation.
As a forward-looking company, Safran Landing Systems massively invests in Research & Development. Carbon brakes, titanium parts, composite materials, additive manufacturing, more electric systems, new surface treatments, external and internal partnerships and digital transformation are all the result of this permanent innovation effort, which enables the company to develop new products that are ever more cost-efficient, better for the environment, lighter, stronger and quieter.
Maintain all site infrastructure and systems to ensure they are performing as expected meeting site requirements completing installation, repairs and maintenance of site mechanical services. The successful applicant is expected to work on HVAC and steam heating systems, compressed air, water and trade effluent systems along with general site maintenance activities.
Et en complément ?
• Design, measure and install pipe installations to a high standard.
• Maintain HVAC systems.
• Safely isolate steam & condensate, compressed air and water.
• Fault find on mechanical services.
• Modify, replace or repair work on mechanical services.
• Servicing of mechanical equipment and installations.
• Installation and repair of general fixtures and fittings.
• Furniture/equipment relocations.
• Welfare facility maintenance (e.g. maintain, repair, replace and unblocking).
• Minor crane and lifting equipment repairs.
• Regular equipment and plant inspections.
• Health and Safety General Planned Inspections (GPI).
• Penstock valve inspections.
• Replacement of extraction roof filters and wash-down.
• Stock control.
• Spill response and to be chemically aware.
Parlons de vous
• Time served mechanical apprenticeship, equivalent qualifications or experience.
• HVAC qualification from either City & Guilds, BESA or LCL Awards.
• Knowledge of mechanical services, hydraulic and pneumatic principles.
• Pipe fitting skills, potentially including steam, compressed air and water.
• Knowledge on steam systems desirable.
• Able to read mechanical drawings.
• Forklift truck operation desirable.
• Mobile Elevated Working Platform (MEWP) license desirable.
• Problem solving skills.
• Analytical skills.
• Teamwork with all members of the team and other trades.
• Interpersonal skills (involving working effectively with others, consistent with the company's values)
• Communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Flexible, with a “can-do” attitude
• A willingness to upskill to fulfil desirable technical competencies
At Safran Landing Systems, we pride ourselves on competitive flexible benefits that support our employees work/life balance enabling each person to contribute to the best of their ability.
• Hybrid Working and Flexible Working Scheme to attract and retain skilled employees that allows for the work/life balance you need
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare, house moving day, sports and social club
• Shares and profit share bonus scheme
• Development and Training at Safran University as well as Company Sponsorship
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have events running throughout the year as well as an onsite large, subsidised canteen/break area with indoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Landing Systems est le leader mondial des fonctions d'atterrissage et de freinage pour aéronefs. Safran Landing Systems est partenaire de plus de 20 avionneurs dans les domaines du transport civil, régional et d'affaires et dans le domaine militaire, et équipe plus 27 000 aéronefs.
- © Safran