Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS IS THE WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT LANDING AND BRAKING SYSTEMS.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. Our capabilities encompass the full life cycle of our products, ranging from design and manufacture to in-service support, repair and overhaul.
We are a partner to 30 leading commercial, military, business and regional airframers, and support over 27,000 aircraft making more than 60,000 landings every day. There are also more than 7,600 employees working in locations across Europe, North America and Asia.
Join our Team
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, hybrid working, Global career opportunities and Training and Development at our dedicated Safran University to help contribute to a safer and more sustainable aviation.
As a forward-looking company, Safran Landing Systems massively invests in Research & Development. Carbon brakes, titanium parts, composite materials, additive manufacturing, more electric systems, new surface treatments, external and internal partnerships and digital transformation are all the result of this permanent innovation effort, which enables the company to develop new products that are ever more cost-efficient, better for the environment, lighter, stronger and quieter.
Within LGI perimeter, you will be responsible for the management and co-ordination of all customer support requirements for the Landing Gear products - as well as motivation of a team of colleagues across the customer support functions in order to achieve the company objectives and customer expectations within the following areas of responsibility:
• Management of Customer Relationship with the Airframer for the in-service support aspects
• Internal daily liaison between the Customer Support teams, Engineering, Programme Management, Quality, Production, …
• Reviewing market requirements and presenting these as well as development of the support strategy for the program
• Responsible for the spare sales business model & MTP forecast for this Programme
• Support actively, with Logistics team, the inventory reduction company objectives
• Support actively the ILS activities on a new LG variant and tooling development.
• Support and promote improvement projects within the CS team (Cost of Ownership, One Safran, reliability monitoring,…)
• Establishing commercial policies for the management of in-service issues
• Co-ordination of spares, technical publication and technical support requirements through relevant functional teams
• Ensuring resolution of in-service technical events together with Product Support Engineering team
• Interfacing with CSDs/CSMs regarding resolution of Airlines in-service issues
• Liaison with other functions to achieve customer requirements.
Parlons de vous
You will need to be qualified to degree level or equivalent in an engineering or business discipline. Whilst a good technical knowledge of landing gear would be a strong asset for the role, problem solving skills coupled with entrepreneurial drive to improve efficiency in cross-functional environments is a must. As a real team player within both Customer Support & Programme teams, you will also need excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with a broad commercial & business awareness as well as customer-focused mind-set.
The role will include frequent travels and therefore applicants must be deemed medically fit to travel regularly.
At Safran Landing Systems, we pride ourselves on competitive flexible benefits that support our employees work/life balance enabling each person to contribute to the best of their ability.
• Hybrid Working and Flexible Working Scheme to attract and retain skilled employees that allows for the work/life balance you need
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare, house moving day, sports and social club
• Shares and profit share bonus scheme
• Development and Training at Safran University as well as Company Sponsorship
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have events running throughout the year as well as an onsite large, subsidised canteen/break area with indoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Localisez votre futur site
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Landing Systems est le leader mondial des fonctions d'atterrissage et de freinage pour aéronefs. Safran Landing Systems est partenaire de plus de 20 avionneurs dans les domaines du transport civil, régional et d'affaires et dans le domaine militaire, et équipe plus 27 000 aéronefs.
- © Safran