Parlons de votre future mission
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems.
To conduct various Inspection tasks on goods delivered from our worldwide base of Suppliers either at M-DL or at the Suppliers premises. This role reports to the Inspection Team Leader - Goods Receiving.
• Ensure inspection systems developed for purchased parts, based on Inspection Methods recommendations, are adhered to
• Ensure timely and effective Inspection of purchased parts
• Determine effectiveness of all Supplier Corrective Actions (Product, Process or System)
• Conduct Development activity to include Product, Process, System and FAI audits at Suppliers
• Conduct specific training of Suppliers e.g. Development of Inspection Methods, FAI, Paperwork Completion, Problem Solving etc
• Ensure no Supplier Defects proceed through to Assembly or Stores
• Participate, as necessary, in the development of QIS for enhanced statistical based sampling system for Inspection
• Ensure timely closure of effective Corrective Actions
• As appropriate conduct limited despatch / release activities
• Participate in ensuring the smooth transition of parts moving from one Supplier to another
• Provide guidance to the Supplier Assurance Engineer Team
• Promote the development of lean techniques throughout the team and the Supply base
• Understand the compilation of manufacturing layouts regarding the correct sequence of Operations and achieve a basic understanding of the application of Special Processes
Et en complément ?
In addition to the current justification the role will also encompass,
• Supporting the inspection of supply chain parts in-loaded into the Gloucester manufacturing areas for final machining or additional processing and
• Training of new inspectors in the processes and disciplines required within the inspection area
• To become a regulatory signatory and participate in flexible working between goods receiving and CS spares dependant on workload demands.
Parlons de vous
• Knowledge of PRIDE and ISO 9100 quality system implementation, audit process.
• Written and oral communication skills
• Training and facilitation capabilities
• Computer literate
• Company product knowledge
• Company organisational knowledge
• Basic understanding of NDT, Heat Treatments, Chemical Processes, Shot Peening etc
• Team player
• Proactive / Work with little supervision
• Change management
• Methodical and attentive to detail
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Localisez votre futur site
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran