Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS IS THE WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT LANDING AND BRAKING SYSTEMS.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. Our capabilities encompass the full life cycle of our products, ranging from design and manufacture to in-service support, repair and overhaul.
We are a partner to 30 leading commercial, military, business and regional airframers, and support over 27,000 aircraft making more than 60,000 landings every day. There are also more than 7,600 employees working in locations across Europe, North America and Asia.
To conduct various Inspection tasks on goods delivered from our worldwide base of Suppliers either at Safran Landing Systems or voluntarily at the Suppliers premises. In addition to assist and help develop the Suppliers understanding of the Inspection Requirements which may also take place, voluntarily, at the Suppliers premises.
• Ensure inspection systems developed for purchased parts, based on Inspection Methods and customer specific requirements.
• Ensure timely and effective Inspection of purchased parts and maintain the backlog target.
• Assist, when possible, to determine effectiveness of all Supplier Corrective Actions (Product or Process) during visits to the Suppliers premises
• Conduct various levels of development activity to include Product, Process, and FAI / DVI audits at Suppliers, dependant on relevant experience.
• Offer guidance, within capabilities / knowledge to Suppliers on issues such as Inspection Methods, FAI / DVI, Paperwork Completion, Problem Solving etc
• Ensure no Supplier Defects proceed through to Assembly or Stores
• Participate, as necessary, in the development of QIS / SAP for enhanced statistical based sampling system for Inspection
• As appropriate conduct limited despatch / release activities for Military and OE Spares
• Assist in conducting Inspection activities relating to Product Quality Investigations
• Provide assistance, when requested, to aid the smooth transition of parts moving from one Supplier to another.
• Provide guidance to Supplier Assurance Engineers
• Promote the development of lean techniques throughout the team and the Supply base
• Understand the compilation of manufacturing layouts regarding the correct sequence of Operations and, achieve a basic understanding of the application of Special Processes.
• Ensure QIS is populated with the Cost of Non Quality charges where applicable.
Parlons de vous
• Knowledge of GRP0087 / ISO 9100 and AS9102 quality system implementation.
• Written and oral communication skills
• Being capable of delivering Training and Facilitation in relation to the role.
• Computer literate
• Company product knowledge
• Company organisational knowledge
• Basic understanding of NDT, Heat Treatments, Chemical Processes, Shot Peening etc through attendance at one day awareness sessions.
• Team player
• Proactive / Work with minimal supervision
• Change management
• Methodical and attentive to detail
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran landing systems, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare, house moving day, sports and social club
• Shares and profit share scheme
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Landing Systems est le leader mondial des fonctions d'atterrissage et de freinage pour aéronefs. Safran Landing Systems est partenaire de plus de 20 avionneurs dans les domaines du transport civil, régional et d'affaires et dans le domaine militaire, et équipe plus 27 000 aéronefs.
- © Safran