Parlons de votre future mission
Job Title Global Production Program Manager / Program Director
Location Gloucester, UK, with global travel
Salary Competitive salary with bonus and car allowance
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. At our Gloucester site we design, test, manufacture and assemble landing gear used on commercial aircraft including a range of Airbus and Boeing airlines, and UK military aircraft such as the Eurofighter Typhoon. For over 85 years, we have been at the forefront of landing gear technology, contributing to safer, more sustainable aviation for current and future generations.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for the A330 program which includes both main landing gear and nose landing gear.
Reporting to the VP Production, the Global PPM is the main interface between Safran Landing Systems sites (globally), including the project and operational teams, and the customer.
You will visit various SLS sites to ensure our product is aligned with the customer requirement.
You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the Global structural industrial performance for the Program to include Quality, Delivery and Costs, and play a key part in the Global Industrial Strategy.
• Escalation point for any major industrial blockers/program risks:
o Coordinate the support cross functionally.
o Communicate to all key stakeholders including site VP's.
o Ensure all program risks are visible.
• Understands and prioritises industrial global critical activities within the IPT, to include cost reduction, manufacturability, and design changes
• Ensures the business adheres to the Industrial change process.
• Collect, consolidate & assess the global risks and develop & evaluate risk mitigation plans.
• Manage complex and/or global work shares with high stakes during transfers.
o For non-performance, ensure the action plan consistency and robustness.
• Ensure the Program and the customer is protected with sufficient stock policy adjustments
• Reviews and challenges global RTDI & rechargeable NRC budgets for the Production Drumbeats cost saving activities for MAKE parts & lead Industrial teams to identify cost saving opportunities (Including MAKE part variance analysis)
• Empowered to propose Industrial Scheme evolutions for cost saving purposes.
• Empowered to make Industrial Scheme decisions (SSCs, Industrial Committee) for the Program and setting the Industrial Scheme and long term Industrial Strategy for the Program.
• Propose evolutions to the Industrial Scheme based on the existing performance & risks.
Et en complément ?
Safran was ranked globally as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Our employees are at the heart of our success and we work together towards Four People Fundamentals that underpin life at Safran:
• We believe in and promote diversity and inclusion as key values across our business
• We develop our colleagues skills and build opportunities so you can shape our future
• We create a trustworthy work place to support you, as you dare to act and innovate
• We encourage collaboration and mutual support for you and your colleagues
As a valued member of our team, these are just a few of the benefits you'll receive:
• Flexible working hours
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays, plus the option to buy/sell annual leave
• Bonus scheme
• Car allowance
• Private Medicate Insurance
• Our Shares scheme
• Pension scheme (up to 8% match)
• Our dedicated Benefits Portal, with a number of schemes including life assurance, cycle to work, technology & retail savings, access to healthcare & wellbeing services, and more!
• Global and local career progression opportunities and sponsorship of training courses
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Social events throughout the year, sports and social clubs, a large on-site subsidised canteen/break area, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities, Free on-site parking
Parlons de vous
What do you need from me?
• Program /Project management within an industrial setting (aerospace, automotive, manufacturing)
• Significant experience working on change management and continuous improvement projects
• Effective leadership skills including through challenging periods
• International stakeholder management skills to include effective influencing and negotiation
• Risk management and the ability to lead effective mitigation actions
• Strong analytical and decision making abilities.
Diversity & Inclusion
We want Safran Landing Systems to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Safran Landing Systems an inclusive place to work.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
The role will include occasional global travel
Localisez votre futur site
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- Les cartes sont disponibles sous la licence Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Safran