Parlons de votre future mission
Purpose of the Role:
• Achieve company Sales target and forecasting at Local & International levels selling MRO Landing Gear Services into the MRO Network located within Europe (occasionally Americas and Aisa).
• Provide Sales Support to other members of the EMEA Sales Team and the EMEA Sales & Marketing Director.
Being a member of the EMEA MRO Sales Team you will be accountable for:
• Securing new Landing Gear overhaul business to support the MRO Network in accordance with sales targets and in line with budget forecast.
• Identification of new leads for Landing Gear Overhaul & Component business for the MRO Network.
• Customer visits and attendance at relevant trade shows to promote the services of the MRO Network.
• Work with the Key Account Management teams assisting when required to resolve major issues with customers, if any.
• Gather intelligence on the market needs, expectations, competition and pricing and share internally with the MRO Sales Team and MRO Management as applicable.
• Prepare and submit Major Bid/Costs sheets to the “FAST” system.
• Prepare and submit proposals for Landing MRO Services based on standard templates.
• Draft and negotiate General Terms Agreements based on standard template contracts, working closely with HQ Legal Department.
• Use of the CRM system to track leads, opportunities and wins/losses etc.
• Maintenance of the Sales Input Forecast “SIF”(keeping track of aircraft movements in and out of region) and update in accordance with customer planning changes.
• To provide reports/perform analysis from the CRM system to support the other MRO Sales Team members and the EMEA Sales & Marketing Director.
• Comply with Safran Group and local processes, rules and codes of conduct.
Et en complément ?
The EMEA MRO Sales Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the following activity :
• Establishing contacts and relationships with Customers.
• Establish agreements with Customers for Landing Gear services.
• Manage Customer interface from initial enquiry through to negotiation and issuance of a PO/Contract by the Customer.
• Provide sales support to EMEA MRO Sales Team and EMEA Sales & Marketing Director.
• Maintain CRM, SIF and other business tools.
Parlons de vous
• Fluent in English, any other language would be an advantage.
• Prior knowledge of Landing Gear or Component Overhaul an advantage but not essential.
• 5 Years in a customer facing environment, preferably in a sales role within the Aviation environment.
• Professional outlook.
• Confident in generating new leads and building Customer relationships.
• Commercially aware and able to negotiate the best possible deal.
• Effective organisational skills to ensure coordination of several areas within the MRO Division simultaneously.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers at different levels.
• Able to be flexible and to work on own initiative.
• Good numerical and writing skills (ability to work with excel, word, cost sheets, profit and loss etc).
Ability to travel extensively across EMEA and work flexible hours when required (including socialising with customers overseas or locally).
Localisez votre futur site
Meteor Business Park Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QL