Parlons de votre future mission
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems and is at the forefront of contributing to safer, more sustainable aviation for current and future generations. We design, test, manufacture and assemble landing gear used on commercial aircraft including Airbus and Boeing, and UK military aircraft such as the Eurofighter Typhoon. Gloucester is home to the UK division and has been a leader of cutting edge landing gear technology for over 90 years, since the innovative designs of Sir George Dowty. YOU can be a part of our legacy…
What will I be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Finance department at Gloucester on an Apprenticeship Programme.
• Responsibility for ensuring all cash books are regularly kept up to date on a daily basis reconciled to bank statements
• Responsibility for VAT returns, EC Sales Lists and Intrastat returns including VAT reconciliations for OEM and MRO
• Assist with compilation of Corporation Tax information and submissions
• Responsible for ensuring the VAT is reconciled monthly and the VAT return submitted on time to HMRC
• Financial analysis and reconciliations
• Responsibility for maintaining the schedule of leases
• Responsibility for updating foreign currency summary file each month
• Contribute to Monthly reporting of site accounts
• Supporting Financial Accountants with daily/monthly tasks
• Dealing with ad hoc accounting and reporting queries.
• Liaison with Safran UK Shared Services Centre on accounts payable and accounts receivable issues
• Support and provide cover for Finance Analyst and Financial Accountant
Et en complément ?
Your apprenticeship will follow a structured process of Accounts Finance Assistant Apprenticeship with Gloucester College
• Year 1-2: Level 2
• Year 2-3: Level 3
• Year 4-5: Level 4
Parlons de vous
What do you need from me?
You will possess excellent problem solving abilities. The role of apprentice will require you to be a confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills. You will be a motivated, hard-working individual with excellent planning and organisational skills. The ability to effectively work as part of a team and on your own will be key to your success.
Successful candidates will need to have achieved, or expect to achieve at least 3 A-levels in a relevant discipline.
Time shared between the Safran Landing Systems Services site and the Training Providers site, both located in Gloucester
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which will include a criminal record check'
Localisez votre futur site
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH