Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
As Senior Material Controller, you will be responsible for all material activities associated within a busy logistics environment. With the ability to lead teams on days and shifts, to be able to cross train to become multifunctional and flexible, within the stores and logistics environment. An awareness and adherence to the company Health & Safety Procedures too.
Key Responsibilities & Duties;
• Achieving targets as specified within the logistics department set by management
• To lead the team in absence of the Process Leader or Senior M/C
• Co-ordinate activities within the team as directed by the Process Leader
• Ensure consistent standards of stock accuracy is met and maintained
• Meet training requirements for new and existing warehouse operators; ensuring maximum efficiency is achieved within stores area
• Must be prepared to work a variety of shift patterns to include nights & weekends if this is a business requirement
• Run daily cycle count reports against the monthly calendar to maintain the 99% accuracy including stock takes as when required
• Working closely with planning and external partners to plan production for kitting
• General driving duties as and when required
• Contribute in a hands-on role in all warehouse activities
Parlons de vous
Fire Marshall Trained
Vehicle & Equipment Practicality
Safran Leadership Qualities
Health and Safety Vigilant
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
There is no regular travel required with this role, although at times you may be required to visit Safran sites or our supply chain within the UK
Localisez votre futur site
Kestrel House, Lakeside, Llantarnam NP44 3HQ
Pays de Galles Royaume-Uni
- © Safran