Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
As a Manufacturing Training Specialist, you will be responsible for the creation, updating and delivery of training solutions for Manufacturing training in our business. The Training Specialist will own the delivery, and the creation where needed, of regulatory training, deliver on job training and any other training required to upskill our teams.
Training development is also a key part of the role, where the Training Specialist will analyse training needs and feedback provided to create or update training packages. They will integrate any relevant regulatory requirements and understand the needs of their learners, creating exciting and comprehensive training packages.
Key Responsibilities & Duties;
- Support the goals of the manufacturing organization by providing high quality training and customer service. Particularly with respect to production systems and products which are manufactured within them.
- Teaching new and existing employees about company policies, procedures and production systems. Within both a classroom and practical setting within manufacturing units.
- Developing training materials for new processes or procedures as required by the production systems.
- Assisting in developing manufacturing policies and procedures for training and development programs.
- Assessing employees' knowledge of safety regulations and procedures in order to identify any safety concerns before release into the production systems.
- Undertake effective validation and evaluation of training and report metrics on return of investment and other quantifiable benefits
- Conduct testing for new entrants to the business & for new positions of a technical nature within operations to ensure a good base level of competence.
-·Develop and deliver engaging training solutions to meet the requirements of the operations skills matrics including core modules and induction.
- Review the effectiveness of the Operations skills matrices to take necessary actions to ensure they remain comprehensive, current and optimal.
- Producing training materials and Skills Using Hapster Training APP & Other Technologies
Et en complément ?
- Update and review learning programmes as necessary to reflect changes and ensure they remain fit for purpose.
- Support and coach colleagues to address specific learning related issues.
- Complete accurate and timely recording of all training activities including logging training attendance and issuing certificates.
- Keep up to date with developments/changes to operations processes and integrate these within the training materials in a timely manner.
- Ensure activities meet and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal guidelines, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Liaise with external Colleges as a support function for apprenticeships
- Organize all resources required from training such as rooms and equipment
Parlons de vous
Knowledge of processes within a similar Manufacturing /Operations environment
Knowledge OF CAA Regulations
Able to explain complex technical information with non-experts, in a clear and comprehensive manner
Delivery of Classroom & practical training within an operations environment
Training understanding within industry & knowledge of continuous improvement
Competent user of MS Office
Maintain Company training records
Assist with internal /external audits
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
There is no regular travel required with this role.
Localisez votre futur site
Kestrel House, Lakeside, Llantarnam NP44 3HQ
Pays de Galles Royaume-Uni