Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
The Lead Programme Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with objectives set by company management and contractual commitments made to the customer. They will manage a team of Senior Programme Managers and Programme Managers.
As such, the Lead Programme Manager is the owner of the business plan and has financial authority for the programme, in accordance with the associated delegations of responsibility.
Where the Lead Programme Manager is assigned to a Product Line they will own the Product Line business plan, execute the Product Line roadmap including support to Programmes and next generation preparation and prepare the bid.
Scope of Responsibilities;
• Establishes the framework and conditions for the smooth execution of complex programmes
• Passes on the programme objectives to the company's functional departments, within their delegated scope of responsibility
• Is responsible for leading the integrated programme team
• Manages all aspects of the programme(s), including performance, cost, quality and lead-time aspects. As a Lead there will be multiple programmes to manage concurrently.
• Ensures that information shared with the customer is consistent and relevant
• Operates as the SGB primary interface and point of contact with the customer recognising that customer could be external; Airline or Airframer or both, or Internal: Safran in the case of product line management.
• May act as “account manager” in instances where large customers are involved and will work closely with BD teams to cultivate relationships and be first point of escalation (by customer).
Key Responsibilities & Duties;
Set up and manage the integrated programme team
Manage the Programme / Product Line
Liaise with the customer
Manage programme risks
Et en complément ?
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Parlons de vous
Ability to develop the strategy for a programme utilising the organisation processes and reference systems;
Proficiency in financial management and project management in complex contexts;
Ability to listen to customers, provide support and ensure their satisfaction (strong sense of customer culture);
Proficiency in the legal and contractual aspects of programme execution in a complex environment;
Ability to organise and plan projects, including complex collaborative projects with partners;
Ability to lead and coordinate a multidisciplinary and cross-functional team;
Ability to negotiate and influence others demonstrating a high amount of self-awareness;
Ability to identify and analyse risks and support and coach a team to achieve the same;
Effective communication skills with the ability to present information to internal and external stakeholders at the highest level;
Ability to create and maintain an internal network inside SSGB and its intercompany partners to support their programme.
Localisez votre futur site
Kestrel House, Lakeside, Llantarnam NP44 3HQ
Safran est un groupe international de haute technologie opérant dans les domaines de l'aéronautique (propulsion, équipements et intérieurs), de l'espace et de la défense. Sa mission : contribuer durablement à un monde plus sûr, où le transport aérien devient toujours plus respectueux de l'environnement, plus confortable et plus accessible. Implanté sur tous les continents, le Groupe emploie 76 800 collaborateurs pour un chiffre d'affaires de 15,3 milliards d'euros en 2021, et occupe, seul ou en partenariat, des positions de premier plan mondial ou européen sur ses marchés. Safran s'engage dans des programmes de recherche et développement qui préservent les priorités environnementales de sa feuille de route d'innovation technologique.
Safran est classé 3ème meilleur employeur mondial dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes en 2021.
Safran Seats est un des leaders mondiaux des sièges d'avions, pour équipages et passagers. 1 million de sièges fabriqués par Safran Seats sont actuellement en service dans les flottes aériennes mondiales.
- © Safran