Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
The Aftermarket Inventory Analyst is the key point of contact for developing, maintaining, reviewing and issuing departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to ensure full visibility, availability and measure of available stock levels and recommendations on inventory usage through the analysis and validation of data.
Working in line with overall targets and is a key point of contact for the Total Care Package stock solution, which ensures availability of parts to maintain service level agreements with the Customer.
An office based role, the role demands an analytical individual who can recommend improvements and implement changes to improve visibility of accurate data to the AM Operations team across the 3S business and the end user (Customer).
- Ensure local stock availability and repairs activity to support the customer total care package (TCP) contracts and ensure 100% availability of parts to eradicate any deferred defects and ensure revenue is generated in an accurate and timely manner by using local and customer ERP system
- Key point of contact for facilitating office in line with Total Care Package (TCP) requirement (Develop, maintain and issue KPI's to support the Total Care Package delivery performance in line with targets set
- Review actual usage of specified parts within the Total Care Package and compare to engineering data Mean time between failure (MTBF) to monitor performance variances and review with engineering team
- Scope and implement a new Aftermarket Buyer Furnished equipment (BFE) process across SGB BU by individual account liaising with Internal BU departments and Safran Seats Services Front Offices Worldwide
- Support regular Inventory report requirements, design and implement reports in line with business change and recommend actions based on findings and act upon them as agreed within process
- Co-ordinate all stock implementation processes across ERP systems
- Actively co-ordinate the stock obsolescence process to ensure inventory is reviewed regularly
Parlons de vous
Good level of ERP understanding
General manufacturing awareness (an understanding the general principles of manufacturing)
Advanced Excel user
Supply Chain experience
Experience working in high volume, fast paced environment
Problem solving skills – ability to analyse trends
Able to prioritise workload
Continuous Improvement mindset
Comfortable communicating at various business levels to include internal and external customers
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Based in Newport, future travel possible.
Localisez votre futur site
Kestrel House, Lakeside, Llantarnam NP44 3HQ
Pays de Galles Royaume-Uni
- © Safran