Parlons de votre future mission
SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
Safran Seats GB develops and industrialise business class and first class seats. During the development phase, multiples prototypes, mock-ups and test articles are built before starting the serial production. The mock-ups are presented to the customers during the major development milestones; and the test articles are used for development and certification tests.
Duties & Responsibilities;
• To build a unique detailed view (called DLoB) comparing when the engineering definition data are required by the industrial functions (industrialisation, supply chain, operations, purchasing) and when the engineering definition data is released by the engineering department.
• Lead the multi-functional team (industrialisation, supply chain, operations, purchasing, engineering) to identify and close actions necessary to secure the DLoB.
• Report on the DLoB status to the Integrated Programme Team led by the Programme Manager; and occasionally to the Executive Team of Safran Seats GB.
Parlons de vous
Background in supply chain management and/or in purchasing
Experience in new product development
Knowledge of BAAN
Knowledge of Smarteam
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Localisez votre futur site
Kestrel House, Lakeside, Llantarnam NP44 3HQ
Pays de Galles Royaume-Uni
- © Safran